Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

i thought that nora was the reason rita stopped showing anything but shes not its rita. noras not there now and look at her just lying there.do something.show something.

I agree, Nora has shown us more than the other two combined. Rita has a lot of influence over Milana, I think she is the trouble in this apartment.

Guest Ange_Gardien

i thought that nora was the reason rita stopped showing anything but shes not its rita. noras not there now and look at her just lying there.do something.show something.

I agree, Nora has shown us more than the other two combined. Rita has a lot of influence over Milana, I think she is the trouble in this apartment.

I totally agree with you, since Rita arrived, the apartment empire more. Besides the evening or Jenny arrived with her boyfriend, Rita was not well.

the current behavior of the two girls is directly related to Rita. I do not think RLC imposes rules to girls, on the contrary it can only harm its turnover. Rita pulls the apartment down. Kamilia, alisa, lulu, except jannet Sofie was a little shy. Nora can not be early to win the sympatie girls. Frankly it begins to hurt me, now she is completely rejected

I totally agree with you, since Rita arrived, the apartment empire more. Besides the evening or Jenny arrived with her boyfriend, Rita was not well.

the current behavior of the two girls is directly related to Rita. I do not think RLC imposes rules to girls, on the contrary it can only harm its turnover. Rita pulls the apartment down. Kamilia, alisa, lulu, except jannet Sofie was a little shy. Nora can not be early to win the sympatie girls. Frankly it begins to hurt me, now she is completely rejected

I'm sorry, but I truly have to disagree. Rita had not even arrived until after Nika and Kammi and others already had hiding down to a science. If you're so convinced that Milana is affected by Rita, then why do you think that Kammi is not guilty of giving the same instructions to Rita upon her arrival?

had to work.did i miss anything?

The only thing you missed in this apartment was how good Rita looks in her new bikini. Of course, you would have had to be watching within the 5 minute window you had before she and Milana went to the beach.  :D

LMAO....did I miss anything!!  What's to miss,  there is nothing to miss anymore!!!

I'm sorry, but I truly have to disagree. Rita had not even arrived until after Nika and Kammi and others already had hiding down to a science. If you're so convinced that Milana is affected by Rita, then why do you think that Kammi is not guilty of giving the same instructions to Rita upon her arrival?

BM, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one.  I like Rita as much as the next guy but I feel the same as allot of others do about her warning Milana to be careful with the cams.  So it's called the trickle down effect, Rita tells one girl and that girl tells the next girl and the next girl tells the girl after that and so on and so on. Eventually Nora will be sacking groceries because enough people will get tired of looking at an apartment that is empty more than not these days and when there is girls there they are always finding ways of hiding from the cameras!  It is just going to get worse in my opinion.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Certainly that Kammi to brief Rita during the last two days, but Kammi although it applied the rules, she gets to play with the cameras. Okay with you, I told Nora that can be tried at the beginning to share his long experience, but not anymore. It is excluded. Rita let's face it, knows much handle, btw this is the only one who stood up to Nora. I think it was she who influenced Miliana.