Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

Kamila.Alisa,Monica and Rita now that would be interesting :P :P

Yes, I agree... but who shares a bed (bedroom).  :)

I know Kamila and Monica would be a natural choice, but Kamila and Rita...

Actually, any combination would be interesting.

:)

Decisions,Decisions lol...can we just get a bed that can fit them all at the same time,cuddling at night and turn the heat up so they have to sleep naked lol,,,wake up Mickey stop dreaming lol :P :P ;D

• Upvote 1

I was watching them a few minutes ago.Rita was on the couch watching tv,nora was in the kitchen fixing her food.she kept walking behind the couch going back and forth to the balcony.she even went upstairs a time or two.nobody said a word to each other,you can tell that there is a lot of tension there.

if it stays this way there might be a cat fight one day,it's building up so get your recorder's ready.    ;)

A good catfight would settle their differences.  LOL

And it's a pity that we will never see Rita having sex.Would be fun to see her getting a little wild.But oh well.

It IS a pity. I'd even be thrilled to see her masturbate once the way Leora does just to be able to hear the sounds she makes and see the look on her face and the body spasms that accompany orgasm. That may make some people to consider me a pervert, but I don't care.  ;D

I'm surprised that there's such a big gap between one girl leaving and another joining. They seem to know it's a one month stay +/-, so why not have the next girl signed up to move in the following day?