Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #1

You know you are hot and sexy when you don't have to do anything and guys go crazy just looking at you :P :P :-* :-*

very good very tasty is

but gif hides something

and it is that the girl is a little slut

even if your Cup in which drinks water

returns it without rinse

no enjuaga la taza y la devuelve al sitio usada

aunque solo la utilice ella...... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Guest Ange_Gardien

Bien sympa la petite rita mais bon au bout d'un moment cela devient franchement chiant cette appart

Son petit cul ne mérite plus mon compte premium, pas suffisant...

I totally agree, it's getting old QUICK!

Effectivement le jeu d'allumeuse peut fonctionner une semaine ou 2 mais pas plus. d'ailleurs, hier, j'ai relancé mon abonnement RLC, je pense que je l'ai fait avec plaisir, cerise sur le gâteaux, RLC nous annonce encore un nouveau appartement.

Rita, tu peux aller te brosser avec ton sac de couchage, ta sorcière bien aimée Nora et avec ton petit jeu mal-saint,

Enfin RLC retrouve des couleurs, j'espère que c'est la fin de cette période Ennuyeuse.

I don't care how much girls are friends and get along with each other,girls are naturally competitive when it comes to each other,and no girl wants to think or admit that another girl looks better than her,one of the worst things that a guy can ask a girl is if she thinks that another girl looks hot,the answer is almost always,"that bitch looks ugly or fat",Lately I see Nora lovers dissing Rita,and Rita lovers dissing Nora,at the end of the day both of these girls look good or bad to different people because we all have different tastes in women,and we have a different idea of what the perfect girl looks like,my brain hates Nora but my dick loves her,and as a guy my dick always overrules my brain,Nora's fans should also thank Rita because if it wasn't for her being there then Nora would not be naked or walking around in her bra and panties,competition makes RLC interesting and without it RLC becomes like a Nunnery,hopefully this new apt gives us something to like,but as history as shown about RLC,it will either be a short term exciting apt. or completely boring from the get go.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

The video by Patrick Nicholas Korb titled "Fran" is superb. That's a quality vid from someone who obviously loves women.  Thanks for including that. :)

8) Millions of people are watching, but only one person is fucking

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You gotta wonder if the placement of those items on the shelf weren't placed deliberately so as to make these ladies stretch to reach them,"That's it Nora get it up there,no up further" lol  ;D ;D

• Upvote 1