Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

By her look, she would sooo DO that guy... And, don't worry - it will happen some day - her - bottomless.  8)

(The Image link  associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Damn Coco went from being the third wheel to being the Fifth Wheel,I sure wish she can find someone soon in Barcelona to be with,this poor girl looks awkward and bored to death with nobody to cuddle up on the couch with.while everyone else around her got somebody to snuggle up to :o :o

:D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

I know none of you are looking at her eyes in those photos, but look how swollen and puffy they are from all the partying and lack of sleep!  Such a pretty girl to start showing the swollen eyes at a young age which will lead to crows feet when she gets older!

I know none of you are looking at her eyes in those photos, but look how swollen and puffy they are from all the partying and lack of sleep!  Such a pretty girl to start showing the swollen eyes at a young age which will lead to crows feet when she gets older!

Yes, you're right. Nobody is looking at her eyes.