Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

damn damn;kiko is constantly in the house! this will not work, and the other girls do not like it and do not want him there  >:( >:(  perhaps we too are tired to  also watch kiko :( :(

Save your breath, nothing is ever going to change with RLC!

If Kiko was always around we would have never ever seen this freaky side of Nora. I think he drags her down and she is not as open and freaky sexually whenever he's around,think about her masturbating,giving massages,taking showers with the girls,kissing girls and liking it,all this took place while he was gone. ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

dfCcap believe my friend im tired of seeing him too.but he is married to nora or whatever the matter is he comes and goes when he pleases me myself didnt like him or nora but i had a change of heart after awhile you get used to him being there me im interested in seeing kamila euromike,gudari and a few other members on here know she has always been my favorite and i can hardly see her because shes usualy in her room when he comes so i just close reallifecam and check in once in awhile.

dfCcap believe my friend im tired of seeing him too.but he is married to nora or whatever the matter is he comes and goes when he pleases me myself didnt like him or nora but i had a change of heart after awhile you get used to him being there me im interested in seeing kamila euromike,gudari and a few other members on here know she has always been my favorite and i can hardly see her because shes usualy in her room when he comes so i just close reallifecam and check in once in awhile.

She will come down long enough to eat, or if the other girls are downstairs, you will get your chance to see her my friend.