Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 9:35 AM, dfCcap said:

She's been taking several pictures with her phone of seemingly unrelated items on the table.

Yeah and the next thing you know there will be several posts about her being in an art class, what a joke!

Possible, but I'd rather see several posts talking about her jumping in the sack with Kamila!

Yeah, you want subscribers?  That's how you get subscribers!!

Well, if she's in charge of the apartment like many think, the ball is in her court.

I think we need a separate thread called  " Pictures of NORA "  ....................since that's all we seem to be seeing lately .  That way we would really have interesting pics in the regular thread . No Mother Hen shots .

Finally someone is getting the picture!  No pun intended!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 10:18 AM, Prodog said:

She's been taking several pictures with her phone of seemingly unrelated items on the table.

Yeah and the next thing you know there will be several posts about her being in an art class, what a joke!

Possible, but I'd rather see several posts talking about her jumping in the sack with Kamila!

Yeah, you want subscribers?  That's how you get subscribers!!

Well, if she's in charge of the apartment like many think, the ball is in her court.

She is in charge of making sure her clients are well taken care of!

Nora's incredible...

Is your name a pseudonym for  "Kiko " ???

You know... you not being a CC member... has caused you to miss the images that marcusking posted with his comment.  Perhaps, you might want to take notice if the CC member posting is also a paid member... that way you won't misinterpret a poster's comment.... and make an undeserved comment.

:)

Nora's incredible...

You know... you not being a CC member... has caused you to miss the images that marcusking posted with his comment.  Perhaps, you might want to take notice if the CC member posting is also a paid member... that way you won't misinterpret a poster's comment.... and make an undeserved comment.

I know your not talking to me, I just thought it was funny!  Sorry if I offended anyone!

Milana and Kammi had a visit in the kitchen and then as usual both went back upstairs to their bedroom with doors closed .

At least kamila showed us her honey pot in detail. Closest we have seen of Milana's pot pie is when she

takes a shower! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Nora's incredible...

I know your not talking to me, I just thought it was funny!  Sorry if I offended anyone!

If your talking to me, I happen to be a full member of CC ! I'm just tired of seeing Nora. I know that someone is going through a lot of trouble to post pics of her.........but they are usually completely

uninteresting !  Thanks for the pics anyway  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nora's incredible...

If your talking to me, I happen to be a full member of CC ! I'm just tired of seeing Nora. I know that someone is going through a lot of trouble to post pics of her.........but they are usually completely

Yep, I was talking about you, slider.  You should consider becoming a paying member of CC... and find out what you're missing.  You commented on a post by jamie140... but didn't see the nice image attached to it... and that image did not include Nora.

;) 

Nora's incredible...

Yep, I was talking about you, slider.  You should consider becoming a paying member of CC... and find out what you're missing.  You commented on a post by jamie140... but didn't see the nice image attached to it... and that image did not include Nora.

;)

What did it include?