Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

Well to that I say, get a blanket Kamila so as soon as you hear footsteps you can cover yourself up,or even though I don't want you to, turn the lights off so it would be harder for them to catch you rubbing one out......you know the same techniques  most the guys here on CC do....Not me though I never masturbate lmaoooo!!! ;D ;D ;D

Edit.....Are there any girls on here that can answer my question as to why females always be constantly scratching their vaginas,It's not just Kamila though it's every female who has ever been on RLC or any other website similar to RLC,everytime I see these girls just laying there on a couch or the bed or anywhere,after a while just just keep either scratching or sticking a finger in and smelling it.

• Upvote 1

Well to that I say, get a blanket Kamila so as soon as you hear footsteps you can cover yourself up,or even though I don't want you to, turn the lights off so it would be harder for them to catch you rubbing one out......you know the same techniques  most the guys here on CC do....Not me though I never masturbate lmaoooo!!! ;D ;D ;D

Edit.....Are there any girls on here that can answer my question as to why females always be constantly scratching their vaginas,It's not just Kamila though it's every female who has ever been on RLC or any other website similar to RLC,everytime I see these girls just laying there on a couch or the bed or anywhere,after a while just just keep either scratching or sticking a finger in and smelling it.

Hell, if I was a girl my fingers would always be going from my kitty to my mouth!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 9:25 PM, euromike69 said:

KAMILA IS "NOT" A PROSTITUTE BUT SHE SURE EARNED HER RLC PAYCHECK TODAY,THAT GIRL PUT IN SOME WORK TODAY FOR US,SHE SINGLE HANDILY FILLED UP 3 PAGES BY HERSELF,AND ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS LAY ON THE COUCH IN WHITE PANTIES ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tu as tout à fait raison!!! kamila a décider de s'amuser avec nous ce soir, et de nous mettre la pression!!!! elle a juste regardée un film sur le canapé, en string, en changeant de position de temps en temps, et elle bat le record de post sur cc!!!! :D :D il faut dire qu'elle est tellement attrayante!!!

you are absolutely right !!! kamila has decided to have fun with us tonight, and put pressure on us !!!! she just watched a movie on the sofa in thong in times of changing position and then, and it beats the record on post cc !!!! : D: D I must say it is so attractive !!! :-*  :P :P :P

you are absolutely right !!! kamila has decided to have fun with us tonight, and put pressure on us !!!! she just watched a movie on the sofa in thong in times of changing position and then, and it beats the record on post cc !!!! : D: D I must say it is so attractive !!! :-*  :P :P :P

Everything is a joke , it's all a fucking joke ... :)

But the questions that I want to ask is: Why the hell the cameras never lag or keep stuttering when Nora is downstairs knitting or Kiko is on his laptop or they both are drinking soup,or when the girls are just sitting there watching tv,or anything else boring that they do,the cameras work perfectly in 1080p hd then,but as soon as something interesting is about to happen,the cameras start acting like an old western 8mm camera,:)

I wondered much the same and found the answers after a bit of searching.

It really is simple. There are some sophisticated hacking programs out there in cyberspace that absolutely KILL connections when they are enacted to capture video and images.

Don't blame rlc, ask questions of those who hack the site to provide others with good quality images and video feeds. They are making dollars from their capture efforts.

I suffer the same problems Mike, feeds freeze and the good moments are missed. This happens here because I have a slow net connection and notice that the feed freezes are always higher on the "free" cams on rlc.

But the questions that I want to ask is: Why the hell the cameras never lag or keep stuttering when Nora is downstairs knitting or Kiko is on his laptop or they both are drinking soup,or when the girls are just sitting there watching tv,or anything else boring that they do,the cameras work perfectly in 1080p hd then,but as soon as something interesting is about to happen,the cameras start acting like an old western 8mm camera,:)

It really is simple. There are some sophisticated hacking programs out there in cyberspace that absolutely KILL connections when they are enacted to capture video and images.

Don't blame rlc, ask questions of those who hack the site to provide others with good quality images and video feeds. They are making dollars from their capture efforts.

I suffer the same problems Mike, feeds freeze and the good moments are missed. This happens here because I have a slow net connection and notice that the feed freezes are always higher on the "free" cams on rlc.

c'est l'éternel problème!! je pense que cela vient des détecteurs de mouvements, qui figent l'image quand il y a trop de mouvements!!! quand nora tricote, elle ne bouge pas trop, alors cela va, mais quand kamila change de position, cela bug!!!! je me souviens de la soirée invitées chez dasha, qui dansaient devant la caméra, et s'était impossible à regarder, figé sans arrêt!!!!

it is the eternal problem !! I think it comes motion detectors, that freeze the picture when there is too much movement !!! when nora knits, it does not move too much, then it will, but when kamila changes position, this bug !!!! I remember the evening invited at dasha, who danced on camera, and was impossible to watch, frozen constantly !!!! :( :( :-\

Guest Rodney_X

c'est l'éternel problème!! je pense que cela vient des détecteurs de mouvements, qui figent l'image quand il y a trop de mouvements!!! quand nora tricote, elle ne bouge pas trop, alors cela va, mais quand kamila change de position, cela bug!!!! je me souviens de la soirée invitées chez dasha, qui dansaient devant la caméra, et s'était impossible à regarder, figé sans arrêt!!!!

it is the eternal problem !! I think it comes motion detectors, that freeze the picture when there is too much movement !!! when nora knits, it does not move too much, then it will, but when kamila changes position, this bug !!!! I remember the evening invited at dasha, who danced on camera, and was impossible to watch, frozen constantly !!!! :( :( :-\

I personally think it is the lack of bandwidth. Nora knitting watch, this does not interress big world, therefore few people online, and of course a fluid stream. By cons, in the presence of a scene more interresting, you have much more of connected subscribers, and bandwidth is not enough. After each has its share in frames of numbers.

The problem is compounded since the insauration of THUMBNAILS. everyone rushes to the same cam

personnellement je pense que cela vient du manque en bande passante. regarder Nora tricoter, cela n'intérresse pas grand monde, de ce fait peu de personnes connectées, et biensur un flux fluide. Par contre, en présence d'une scéne plus intérressante, vous avez beaucoup plus d'abonnés connectés, et la bande passante ne suffit pas. Chacun aprés a sa part en nombres de trames.

Le probléme c'est aggravé, depuis l'insauration des THUMBNAILS. tout le monde se précipite sur la même cam