Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

It is pretty secure,I use it to pay a lot of different people,take a leap man.don't be a chicken,I got way more money to lose but I did it,just make sure that you pay attention to who you send it to.

Fron inside the app you send it to this email.  [email protected]

I should now be a paid member!! Thank y'all very much!!

Come and play in the Sand Box.

I am also thinking about becoming a paid member, $12. a year is nothing. The problem is how do you protect the rest of your bank account once this fly-by-night organization gets your number ?

Use a pre-paid Visa and only keep a few dollars in it. It's well worth it and your money remains safe.

Only put money on the Visa when you have to pay for something else that you feel is risky. Depending on what else you may want to use it for, you might want to go one step further and make sure it's an International pre-paid Visa.

Can anyone confirm what just happened there? Coco and the other one have been quite bitchy since they came in drunk. Coco just started singing in English, "you're a stupid cow," which resulted in Kamila closing her laptop quickly and running upstairs. As she was going up the stairs Milana put her fingers to her temple and made the "crazy" sound with cross eyes.

What a bunch of bitches!