Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

they are just hating on kamila thats the reaction i got.why not hate on her kamila is more gorgeous then both of them plus i guess kamila is not into being around drunk people just my opinion.

yes kamila so beautiful girl whore two have no customers today

they are just hating on kamila thats the reaction i got.why not hate on her kamila is more gorgeous then both of them plus i guess kamila is not into being around drunk people just my opinion.

Yep, they're just embarrasing themselves tonight but they genuinely think they're being cool. They were pretty mean to Kamila which is stupid as they're nothing compared to her.

I know one thing, when Coco wants to sing, she can sing!!  She surprises me more and more everyday!

that's typical whore

Mate, I think you must have read the mods opinion about those kind of outbursts. Give it a rest.

I know one thing, when Coco wants to sing, she can sing!!  She surprises me more and more everyday!

that's typical whore

Mate, I think you must have read the mods opinion about those kind of outbursts. Give it a rest.

Maybe if we ignore him he will go away!

that's typical whore

Maybe if we ignore him he will go away!

I do not look at that whore in reallifecam

This is why I said that on different days these ladies do different things that make me pay attention to them,today it's Milana and Coco,We hardly hear any english being spoken by these girls so when they sing in English it just sounds so damn sexy,I really wish we had three girls that could get along with each other,for some strange reason you can never have three girls liking each other because two girls are going to be closer,and that leaves the other girl as a third wheel,Ireally wish that Kamila would get off her phone and go join them downstairs.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

The real action and partys happen outside this apartment, what we get is them coming home and going straight to sleep, it's amazing that they do the same things that girls in America do, they get drunk before going out, Milana and Coco are already completely wasted. Damn they looking sexy right about now. They must really love Rihanna, they know all her songs.  ;D 8)

• Upvote 1