Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

FIRST LET ME SAY...

NORA IS GONNA BE PISSED,MILANA FUCKED THE PLACE.

WHERE WAS THIS MILANA ALL THIS TIME.

WHY OTHER PEOPLE GET TO SEE THEM PARTY AND GO CRAZY AND NOT US.

I LIKE GIRLS THAT COME TO THE CLUB ALREADY FUCKED UP AND HORNY LIKE MILANA.

I HOPE COCO AND KAMILA WATCH HER BACK,OR ELSE SHE MIGHT GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF TONIGHT.

MILANA IS A CRAZY DRUNK.!!!

THIS IS THE SEXIES,CUTEST,MOST INTERESTING THING TO SEE MILANA SIN "BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY IN HER SEXY ASS ACCENT,IT WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLE.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DRINKING SO I CAN ORDER A COUPLE OF CASES AND SEND IT TO THEM.

I HOPE THE GIRLS AT THE CLUB THAT I'M GOING TONIGHT ARE FUCKED UP LIKE MILANA ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't think you can afford that expensive wine Micky, so buy some boons farm and let er rip tater chip!

FIRST LET ME SAY...

NORA IS GONNA BE PISSED,MILANA FUCKED THE PLACE.

WHERE WAS THIS MILANA ALL THIS TIME.

WHY OTHER PEOPLE GET TO SEE THEM PARTY AND GO CRAZY AND NOT US.

I LIKE GIRLS THAT COME TO THE CLUB ALREADY FUCKED UP AND HORNY LIKE MILANA.

I HOPE COCO AND KAMILA WATCH HER BACK,OR ELSE SHE MIGHT GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF TONIGHT.

MILANA IS A CRAZY DRUNK.!!!

THIS IS THE SEXIES,CUTEST,MOST INTERESTING THING TO SEE MILANA SIN "BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY IN HER SEXY ASS ACCENT,IT WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLE.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DRINKING SO I CAN ORDER A COUPLE OF CASES AND SEND IT TO THEM.

I HOPE THE GIRLS AT THE CLUB THAT I'M GOING TONIGHT ARE FUCKED UP LIKE MILANA ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't think you can afford that expensive wine Micky, so buy some boons farm and let er rip tater chip!

And one more thing, don't think the guys aren't going to be saying, fuck one hell no, fuck them all!  They'll all be getting the chubby tonight!!

Well I for one enjoyed the drunken show tonight :-)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

A tad too late on that screen shot

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Can't wait for these two to go, they were mean to Kamila, they were vulgar and loud.  If they have Neighbors I hope they complain to Nora.  Kamila did the best thing and walked away from these two stupid adolescent girls.  I only hope Kamila doesn't get blamed for this shit !

Can't wait for these two to go, they were mean to Kamila, they were vulgar and loud.  If they have Neighbors I hope they complain to Nora.  Kamila did the best thing and walked away from these two stupid adolescent girls.  I only hope Kamila doesn't get blamed for this shit !

Nora, Kamila had absolutely nothing to do with the bomb that went off downstairs.  I hope she reads this!!