Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

Wait a minute,did Kristy leave her bed and went into Nora's room and laid in the bed with her?

And if that's the case woohooo!! and also RLC please leave it as it is right now ;D ;D ;D

And another thing,I think that Kristy knows what all you guys on CC are saying about the ladies being whores and prostitutes,because as you can see her outfit says "NOT FOR SALE"!!!

non non!!! c'est juste que kristye crève de chaud!!!!! elle n'a pas la clim et le salon est plus frais!! la chambre de nora aussi!!!

no no!!! it's just that kristye hot die !!!!! it has no air conditioning and the living room is cooler !! nora the chamber too !!! ;) ;) :D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 0:28 AM, dfCcap said:

WOW, very nice StnCld!  Thanks to you and all the posters!!

This is part of the scene with the outfit I was talking about in one of my other posts. Wow! I absolutely love Kamila!  ;D

Edited to add: IMHO, if you don't think Kamila is adorable after seeing this, then I can't imagine why.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 0:53 AM, bookmaster8 said:

This is part of the scene with the outfit I was talking about in one of my other posts. Wow! I absolutely love Kamila!  ;D

Edited to add: IMHO, if you don't think Kamila is adorable after seeing this, then I can't imagine why.  ;D

Love Noras eyes, like damn girl.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 1:27 AM, zman3311 said:

Nora is getting her some of that right now while the cams are down!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 1:31 AM, dfCcap said:

Nora is getting her some of that right now while the cams are down!!!

You could hear them fooling around if you were listening on Cam 2.  So they decided to take them all down so they could have their lezfest in private!!