Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

ce soir, j'ai oublié qu'il y avait d'autres appartements sur rlc!!!!! ::) :D :D

tonight, I forgot that there were other apartments on rlc !!!!! ??? :D :D

That is because this truly is the only apartment worth watching on RLC!  But the funny thing is, it could be so much better if Nora wasn't there.  I truly believe you guys would have seen some action if it hadn't been for Nora waving her finger at K&K and telling them to behave.  I don't understand her logic!  I guess her logic is whatever is good for Nora and piss on everybody else!!!

ce soir, j'ai oublié qu'il y avait d'autres appartements sur rlc!!!!! ::) :D :D

tonight, I forgot that there were other apartments on rlc !!!!! ??? :D :D

That is because this truly is the only apartment worth watching on RLC!  But the funny thing is, it could be so much better if Nora wasn't there.  I truly believe you guys would have seen some action if it hadn't been for Nora waving her finger at K&K and telling them to behave.  I don't understand her logic!  I guess her logic is whatever is good for Nora and piss on everybody else!!!

guess I missed the finger wagging

Other apartments?  really?  couldn't take my eyes off this one.  Could have cared less about any of the others!  I have had the premium pkg since it was offered and I feel the extra's are worth every dime (actually about a dollar a day)

Other apartments?  really?  couldn't take my eyes off this one.  Could have cared less about any of the others!  I have had the premium pkg since it was offered and I feel the extra's are worth every dime (actually about a dollar a day)

They are ridiculously over priced for what you get and have to put up with in my opinion!!  50 cent a day would be more like it for what you get!!

welp know that they are going upstairs i cant watch them anymore since no premium.

You didn't miss anything upstairs. Girls went to their own rooms and went to bed. No action.

Edited to add: Somebody said Nora masturbated in her bedroom but I can't confirm that because I was not about to switch from Kamila or Kristy to see what Nora was doing.  ;D

Somebody said Nora masturbated in her bedroom but I can't confirm that because I was not about to switch from Kamila or Kristy to see what Nora was doing.  ;D

Looked to me like Nora rubbed one out in the bedroom after her shower, but it only lasted a minute and she kept herself covered up with a sheet.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 5:14 AM, gogism said:

C'mon juice!  ;)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

GRACIAS gogism ... buena captura.

Me recuerda a Alisa, en la forma de ser "cuando llegó" ... luego la cosa se complicó con Nora y acabó amargada.

SALUDOS.

Whenever I see her dressed I think 'meh', nothing much to look at, but she sure looks great when she removes the clothes.

I'd guess I am one of the many that pop in now and then.  A big thanks to all the regular posters, great to see what I missed, although I did get to see the fun in this apartment a couple of times.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 1:17 AM, sunny754 said:

Nora