Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

I'm sorry. I honestly don't understand your comment. Are you saying that you would like Kamila to give you a massage with those magical feet of hers or something else?

I wouldn't mind one of those myself, but the picture above is still important to me - I'm very grateful that it was posted. Just look at the curves from the top of her beautiful butt to the tips of her toes. It's perfect in my eyes.  ;D

She massaged me with their feet ... ;)

I'm sorry. I honestly don't understand your comment. Are you saying that you would like Kamila to give you a massage with those magical feet of hers or something else?

I wouldn't mind one of those myself, but the picture above is still important to me - I'm very grateful that it was posted. Just look at the curves from the top of her beautiful butt to the tips of her toes. It's perfect in my eyes.  ;D

She massaged me with their feet ... ;)

OMG. I remember the first time a woman did that to me. Until that moment, I hadn't really paid much attention to a woman's feet. It's amazing how one single experience can change your perspective about something!  ;D

Edited to add: Hey, what's up with the posting system? The "Quote" function isn't working correctly. I was replying to hiddenwood's response to my prior quote. But, the system is not displaying it that way. hiddenwood's reply to my post was "She massaged me with their feet ... ;)" My original post was the one that started with "I'm sorry..."

wow that would be good i would love rita but these would be my picks rita,alisa,or monica.i think the apt with 3 girls is better then 4 thats why i pick them so it will be either kamila and rita or kamila and alisa or kamila and monica