Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

Trying to upload a pic but I have the message "invalid file"...  :-\

Don't know what's wrong...

Yes. This happens to me often, even for non-RLC innocuous public domain files. Dare I say, the site can be "squirrely" at times.

As for RLC bans, posting anything with the embedded codes will get you banned from RLC, and posting RLC content -- no matter if it's edited or not -- will get a DMCA take-down request from RLC.

Thank you for bringing up the subject. I have always thought we needed a separate forum to discuss capturing, editing, and posting. I haven't seen much interest expressed by members yet, but I still think it would be helpful. Any volunteers?

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 2:37 AM, euromike69 said:

NO WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS FUCK YOU TO ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ON CC THAT BE CALLING HER A HOE AND A PROSTITUTE,SHE IS SAYING TAKE THIS FINGER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!! ::) ::)

GOOD MORNING I'M BACK HOME AND DRUNK AND FUCKED UP AND ABOUT TO DEEP DICK SOME PUSSY.

THEY SHOULD RENAME THIS WEBSITE "REAL-LIFE-SLEEPING-CAM",BECAUSE JUST LIKE I SAID LAST NIGHT,THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE THIS APARTMENT GET TO SEE THEIR FUN SIDE,WE GET TO WATCH THEM SLEEP,AT LEAST I'M REALLY GLAD THAT MILANA MADE IT HOME IN ONE PIECE,GOODNIGHT FOLKS I'M GONE TO BED.SEE YA'LL IN ABOUT 5 HOURS.

What do I win for this?

i actually liked her doing that!

as long as you show me that great ass you can flip the finger every time. ;D

go girl!  :-* :-*

I have always thought we needed a separate forum to discuss capturing, editing, and posting. I haven't seen much interest expressed by members yet, but I still think it would be helpful. Any volunteers?

Yes... Although I feel more comfortable to communicate in english about Kamila or Nora's ass than about these types of things...

Trying to upload a pic but I have the message "invalid file"...  :-\

Don't know what's wrong...

Do not upload anything to postimage.org or you get banned by RLC

Really ??? I'm still alive at these point...

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 7:18 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

The picture is not important, a siren land ...

Aaaah , massage from those feet ...

I'm sorry. I honestly don't understand your comment. Are you saying that you would like Kamila to give you a massage with those magical feet of hers or something else?

I wouldn't mind one of those myself, but the picture above is still important to me - I'm very grateful that it was posted. Just look at the curves from the top of her beautiful butt to the tips of her toes. It's perfect in my eyes.  ;D