Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

Il a été dit qu'elle avait quelqu'une en dehors de l'apt et qu'elle veut rester fidèle et elle a peut-être peur que sa copine ne la voit sur RLC.

Maybe the explanation for so many maintenance down times? Can play off cam!!!lol

Il a été dit qu'elle avait quelqu'une en dehors de l'apt et qu'elle veut rester fidèle et elle a peut-être peur que sa copine ne la voit sur RLC.

Maybe the explanation for so many maintenance down times? Can play off cam!!!lol

Now you're learning!!  You people have a great time!  I'm headed out to the country.  Good luck with them LOL

Now you're learning!!  You people have a great time!  I'm headed out to the country.  Good luck with them LOL

I knew if Dcap read this he would respond!!!lol

Straight Lesbian sex is boring to me right now,we have other apartments with lesbians,so that is already played out,what's hot to me is having two girls who are bi-curious and who you know are not lesbians,so it keeps us all in suspense as to will they or won't they go all the way,your heart is pounding you feel anxious just watching and hoping that they take it further than just petting or massaging.

They know that we are watching so pretty much everything that we see them do is deliberate and they show us only what they want us to see.If they never knew that the cameras were there we probably would be seeing different stuff right now,because Nora is sleeping and they are alone on the couch.

You can see that Kamila really likes this girl,but the question is how much does she like her,as a really close friend or as someone she wants to be intimate with and also in-love with,I can feel the chemistry and attraction with Kamila and Kristy as Kamila did similarly to Rita and Monica.

Edit:.... I think that Kamila may be on her period,it's just a guess as to why she hasn't really let loose,or even let Kristy put her head on her crotch like nora did.

• Upvote 1