Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

Now I hope you all saw it Kalina just kissed Kristy before going out on the terrace.

yep, saw it...  then Kristy wiped it off with back of her hand.

damn i had to use the facilities, I totally missed that one!

Don't worry, there was nothing to see, that was just a quick kiss with bad angle of camera. But now we are sure there is something between girls  :)

It's Kamilla. And it was just a mommy kiss.

It seems she's really so young that she can't cope with the whole situation. She doesn't have a clue what Kristy and the other girls (and all of us as well, hehe) expect from her.  :)

Now I hope you all saw it Kalina just kissed Kristy before going out on the terrace.

un baiser de maman, et des caresses sensuelles de maman depuis plusieurs jours!!! elle l'a embrasser tendrement, comme quand on embrasse sa femme, pas une simple copine!!!

a mom kiss and sensual caresses mom for days !!! she kissed tenderly, like when you kiss his wife, not a single girlfriend !!! ;)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 9:05 PM, Prodog said:

This was the quick peck on the lips like a bff might give another saying hi or goodbye.

si je tentais d'embrasser un copain comme cela, pour lui dire au revoir, il me mettrait son poing dans la gueule::::

if I tried to kiss a friend like this, to say goodbye, he put me his fist in the mouth!!! ;D ;D ;D

I think that Kristy is in the bathroom douching the kitty cat,and I hope that this girl is not replacing Kamila,she just took a suitcase and stuff upstairs.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 9:08 PM, Prodog said:

Party might be winding down.

SHE WILL BE IN NORA'S ROOM!!!! LESBIAN SEX TIME!! LMAOO I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT. ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1