Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

Anyway - there's an idea. Anyone cares for it? Shell we vote?  ;)

(The Image links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Anyway - there's an idea. Anyone cares for it? Shell we vote?  ;)

(The Image links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Yeah !

This evening !!

And she also give us some cereal bar for notre appétit !!!!! :p

It went a little something like this,I didn't catch the part with Nora holding the Dildo because I wasn't expecting for her to do that ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P

You could not catch it, because there was not dildo, neither of the girls did not take anything when they left Nora's room, and both were hands empty when they arrived Kamila's room.

It went a little something like this,I didn't catch the part with Nora holding the Dildo because I wasn't expecting for her to do that ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P

You could not catch it, because there was not dildo, neither of the girls did not take anything when they left Nora's room, and both were hands empty when they arrived Kamila's room.

That is correct. It is in a box top center drawer in the closet. She didn't show them the one in in the nite stand with the wired remote. If they really read CC they know about it now! lol