Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

@korn und @spears78

Hi Zusammen, ich habe hier mal einen giganten Anschiss bekommen, weil ich mir erlaubte, genau diese Fragen zu stellen. Denn Nora ist diejenige, welche zwar ab und wann nicht zu Hause ist, klar macht ja auch mal was. Aber der eigentliche Wechsel passiert nur bei den anderen Mädels.

Da fragte ich dann, was das ist? Ist Nora sowas wie eine Hotelfrau, ist es ein Hotel, ist eine Ferienwohnung, oder ist es eine Vermittlung für die Mädels wohin auch immer. Na da war was los.

Aber interessieren würde mich es auch und das schon lange.

Servus bis denne mal

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 3:35 PM, K.Lane said:

Wow. I'm just pleased to see that Kristy actually owns clothes. I was beginning to think she only came into the flat with a bag full of sleepshirts and underwear.

It's not normal, they don't go to sleep that early usually.  Maybe they planned something for later on when they think that everybody went to other sites.

Maybe they're resting up for tonights show in the living room.

Me thinks the Moderators at RLC may have had a wee word with the residents. As I have just logged on this morning to find no-one apart from Nelly & Bogdan and Guests in their lounge room. Everyone else, according to the preview thumbs at the bottom (and there are 8 of them now), are in their bedrooms, not bonking, but just looking at their computers and phones like they would out in the free cams. Just saying it seems odd that EVERY apartment is like this, and RLC are giving us a look at them all on cams that not only can't you see for free, but also that you have to pay top dollar (Premium) to look at.