Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

I see another night appears to have passed with no movement in the K&K relationship.

Don't think there is actually one, just that they get on as friends, find each other interesting and good fun to play with for the cameras.

It has been said that they have both been on their periods so that is why nothing very sexual is going on so far - fair enough...however

Have they even kissed ie Lips on Lips in clear sight and on more than just one or two occasions?....don't think so.

K & K are very touchy feely which I like but no kissing - seems very odd to me but maybe I'm just old fashioned.

I've never seen or been in a relationship of any kind gay, straight, lesbian, bi  where lip on lip action was not the first thing that happens and in most cases very often.

Its the one thing you can do in private and particularly in public in most countries where you won't get dragged off to jail.

Just my opinion - if there is supposed to be something between K&K why no face to face intimacy as far as I can tell from the action IN the apartment at all?

Ich bin mal gespannt wann Nora merkt,das sie zuviel ist in der Wohnung......

Die alte geht mal gar nicht....... RAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

das frage ich mich ganze zeit

ist die etwar chef in diesesn Haus ? :o

weil alle andere weiber kommen und gehen aber wann verlässt die das Haus mal ?

Does Kristy own any other shirts or just this Hawaii one

Does Kristy own clothes period. Or just sleepshirts and undies! That's all I here in the Southern Hemisphere ever see her in.

She owns what appears to be some exotic dancer outfits!

Kristy was dressed this morning in a beautiful dress ready to go out somewhere with Kami ! She

really looked hot !!  So I'm sure she has a beautiful wardrobe of clothes (possibly provided by CC ) for her use.

Why would you want to see Kiko :o :o ::) ::)

Nora came home.

Now everyone can begin to fantasize threesome. Hopefully, Kiko also comes, then it's a foursome  :-X

Yea. No offense, but I don't want to see Kiko anywhere near the girls when they're having fun. It would kill the mood and spoil everything. No thanks.

Better yet.  No one wants to see Kiko at all.  Where ever he went to, he can just keep his ass there.