Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

Ya estan como todas las putas noches a la terraza. RLC les debería limitar el tiempo para ocultarse de una puta vez ya que no se lo van a prohibir!

I couldn't agree with you more Gudari, it's ridiculous!!  If they want to compare Nora whispers they can do that on one of their many times out getting sun!!

Je crois qu´il y a eu rapport sexuel sur le balcon , car Kris a fermé la fenêtre et la porte que normalement reste ouverte , j´ai remarqué que Kris quand est venue a la cuisine pour reprendre des force avec des morceaux de pastèque elle avais l´étiquette en dehors de la culotte et avant de sortir avec kamila elle était dans sa culotte donc il y a eu changement donc peut être rapport .

Il serai bon de maitre une cam sur le balcon a mon avis... ;)

Ya estan como todas las putas noches a la terraza. RLC les debería limitar el tiempo para ocultarse de una puta vez ya que no se lo van a prohibir!

Yeah man, you're so cool man calling them whores from behind your keyboard, they should put them in a prison, never let them out until they have sex for your pleasure, that would be really reallifecam.

I couldn't agree with you more Gudari, it's ridiculous!!  If they want to compare Nora whispers they can do that on one of their many times out getting sun!!

dfCap I've noticed that if anyone says anything bad about RLC or its residents, you always jump on the bandwagon.  And I have rarely seen that u have anything good to say here-always bashing

Sorry this should have been posted not in the Pictures thread

I believe that there was sexual intercourse on the balcony, because Kris closed the window and the door that normally remain open, I noticed that Kris when came has the kitchen to start again it forces with pieces of watermelon had the label except the panties and before going out with kamila it was in its panties thus there was change thus can be report.

He will be good of master a cam on the balcony has my opinion.

SUGGESTION: RLC get a camera outside or a view of the area the ladies go to hangout.

As noce as that would be they wont, would be to easy for someone with enough time (all of us :p) to actually locate where they are.. could become stalker issues and such..

Not that any of us would do such a thing... ;) :p

dfCap I've noticed that if anyone says anything bad about RLC or its residents, you always jump on the bandwagon.  And I have rarely seen that u have anything good to say here-always bashing

Lets just say I have a bad taste in my mouth for RLC!  I see several people posting pictures everyday that don't get banned!  I was extremely careful not to post anything with watermarks or the words reallifecam or my ID in the bottom left corner!  Besides all that, give me a reason not to bash them!  RLC and the way they handle their business can kiss my ass!!!

Guest Rodney_X

SUGGESTION: RLC get a camera outside or a view of the area the ladies go to hangout.

Yesterday it there's been strong global temperatures, the thermometer showed 72 ° C, in a region of Iran,

Certainly, we are to live on this forum, the consequences of global warming.

It delirium increasingly Why not ask RLC, to install cameras in the vaginas of girls, and can be, imposed their cameras to swallow caplets daily, so we can explore their digestive system

This is called "connected world" the miracle of CC court.

Hier il y'a eu au niveau mondial des fortes températures, le thermométre a affiché 72° C, dans une région de l'Iran,

Certainement, nous sommes en train de vivre sur ce forum, les conséquences du réchauffement terrestre.

On délire de plus en plus, Pourquoi ne pas demandez à RLC, d'installer des caméras dans les vagins des filles,  et peut être, leur imposé d'avaler des gellules caméras quotidiennement, pour que nous puissions explorer leur système digestif

Cela s'appelle le "monde connecté" de la cour de miracle de CC.

I believe that there was sexual intercourse on the balcony, because Kris closed the window and the door that normally remain open, I noticed that Kris when came has the kitchen to start again it forces with pieces of watermelon had the label except the panties and before going out with kamila it was in its panties thus there was change thus can be report.

Doesn't matter what they did on the balcony because we'll never know since there's no camera out there.

Lets just say I have a bad taste in my mouth for RLC!  I see several people posting pictures everyday that don't get banned!  I was extremely careful not to post anything with watermarks or the words reallifecam or my ID in the bottom left corner!  Besides all that, give me a reason not to bash them!  RLC and the way they handle their business can kiss my ass!!!

I agree I was banned and I never posted anything, and what's  worse they block me from seeing the free cams if I stay too long on the site,  They even took my last month's contribution when they banned me and never gave it back

Doesn't matter what they did on the balcony because we'll never know since there's no camera out there.

That's part of the RLC suspense (soap opera type) for this apartment. It keeps you returning to

this apartment in hopes that you will think that whatever they were doing outside will continue in their room!