Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

KAMILA HAS AN HEADACHE AND KRISTY IS TOO HORNY TO FALL ASLEEP. ::) ::) ::)

KAMILA GOT SO HORNY AND EXCITED THAT SHE OVERHEATED AND BLEW A "HEAD GASKET"

GET IT,,,,HEAD GASKET,,,,,BECAUSE NOW SHE HAS AN HEADACHE LMAOOOO!!! :) :) ::) ::)

• Upvote 1

KAMILA HAS AN HEADACHE AND KRISTY IS TOO HORNY TO FALL ASLEEP. ::) ::) ::)

KAMILA GOT SO HORNY AND EXCITED THAT SHE OVERHEATED AND BLEW A "HEAD GASKET"

GET IT,,,,HEAD GASKET,,,,,BECAUSE NOW SHE HAS AN HEADACHE LMAOOOO!!! :) :) ::) ::)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

je sais pourquoi les membres qui ont des comptes sur reallifecam evitent a prendre des videos et des photos , c'est bizar j'ai jamais vue membres comme ça c'est l'enfantillage

I know why the members who have accounts on reallifecam Avoids to take videos and photos is bizar members I've ever seen like that is childish

I do not speak English well but try to give you an answer, because I saw u r are newbie at this forum: NOBODY share good stuff on this forum(i mean paying cameras stuff). Only few low res picture and from time to time, when a RLC member got ban or finis his membership, he decide to upload some vids/high res photos. That's because they not want to risk being banned or because they pay and don't wanna share for free. Nothing to blame... just human nature. (it's a joke, maybe i do the same)  ;) . i don't know, if you pay membership here ...maybe you got some luck ! BTW thx to all posters who keep us inform...  ;D

Nora hat in dieser Minute keine guten Karten. Die beiden tuscheln und flüstern nur noch, verdrehen die Augen und achten peinlich genau darauf, dass sie Nora nicht hören kann und sie auch nicht aufwacht. Ist schon komisch das ganze.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎03 at 8:30 PM, euromike69 said:

ATTENTION!!!

I got some very important information as to the reason why these ladies constantly go out on the balcony,both Nora and Kamila are smokers,I'm not too sure about Kristy though.

In the photo below Kamila was just chilling in her room,when Nora came in and asked her if she wanted to go outside for a smoke,Kamila said yes and they both came downstairs and went out unto the balcony.

So I don't think the balcony is used for nothing else but as a  place for a smoke break or to do a little relaxing and tanning,just like how we sometimes just go outside at our own houses. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

Thank you Captain obvious! The word of your service will be extended to the leaders immediately!  ;)

For all of you following this, Kamila was touching herself and that's it! Kristy did not masturbate. Stop sending phony comments. There will be pics that offer the power of suggestion but trust me nothing happen other than Kamila touching herself with the door open. And I watched split screens with Kristy and Kamila, Kamila was watching something on her phone and Kristy had her phone on the floor or was watching something else. Stop it with false reporting.

I don't understand what you just said,are you trying to insult and threaten me horseshoejerry!!!!?

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎03 at 8:34 PM, horseshoejerry said:

Thank you Captain obvious! The word of your service will be extended to the leaders immediately!  ;)

• Upvote 1

@euromike69

They see the thing very friendly. But, so is, unfortunately, not. Kamila and Kristy speak very quietly and whisper on couch, not on balkoni. if the eyes roll and point upwards. In one sekunde, still to the Ladys because a Sound/knack from 1. Etage, maybe, Nora? Still, still, than whisper and going to balkoni. Have Pictures from this Situation.

But when you see friendly, is o.k., make you ..........