Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎03 at 3:28 AM, Loner-69 said:

ATTENTION!!!

I got some very important information as to the reason why these ladies constantly go out on the balcony,both Nora and Kamila are smokers,I'm not too sure about Kristy though.

In the photo below Kamila was just chilling in her room,when Nora came in and asked her if she wanted to go outside for a smoke,Kamila said yes and they both came downstairs and went out unto the balcony.

So I don't think the balcony is used for nothing else but as a  place for a smoke break or to do a little relaxing and tanning,just like how we sometimes just go outside at our own houses. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

You speak Russian?

No he doesn't. Are you blind?

Now that I believe that Kamila is a smoker I'm done with her!  I can't stand women that smoke, it makes them look cheap, trashy, and smelly!  You all can have her and Nora and Kristy to if she smokes.  Bring on some new girls to this messed up apartment!!

I always enjoyed your positive energy on this forum, but since you came back most of the time you're complaining and ranting. What happened to you? I really miss the old dfCcap  :(

So she smokes....so what ?  She's still beautiful ; maybe she smokes pot ...who knows ?? >:(

She has brought life to this site and is hot, hot, hot !

Now that you clarified that for us cap, we're done with you. Bring on some new, intelligent guys to this fucked up forum!

Guest vkyour

Calculate times that smokes the 2 times and that want to smoke Nora is always a so orders look very

I'll probably get my throat slashed by some of you for suggesting this - how about we try and keep the forum in some sort of order!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great idea Way, unfortunately absolutely useless, unless our mods and admin come up with a virtual "gate" that wouldn't allow messages not containing pictures or videos to be posted in those sections. Which they wont. So down the toilet we swirl!

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎03 at 0:57 PM, snaky said:

ATTENTION!!!

I got some very important information as to the reason why these ladies constantly go out on the balcony,both Nora and Kamila are smokers,I'm not too sure about Kristy though.

In the photo below Kamila was just chilling in her room,when Nora came in and asked her if she wanted to go outside for a smoke,Kamila said yes and they both came downstairs and went out unto the balcony.

So I don't think the balcony is used for nothing else but as a  place for a smoke break or to do a little relaxing and tanning,just like how we sometimes just go outside at our own houses. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

You speak Russian?

No he doesn't. Are you blind?

No,but I don't see as well as I use too.Looks like this is another one of Nora's attempts to corrupt someone.

Some actual pictures for the pictures thread.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

WOW..either that's a pad under her panties or she has an outstanding clit and pussy lips ! :P :P :P :P