Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

Atmosphere is a bit odd this morning. K&K for the last hour seem a bit down but are starting to pick up now.

As far as I can tell not a single word between them and Nora.

Think Kristy has a sore throat as she gargled a salt solution earlier. 

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Kami is smiling because Kristy is tickling her ass or pussy lips ; apparently trying to raise her spirits

after last nights fiasco ! :D :D :D :D :D By the way, Kristy uses that salt solution to gargle daily ; she's been

doing it ever since she arrived at the apartment.

• Upvote 1

Atmosphere is a bit odd this morning. K&K for the last hour seem a bit down but are starting to pick up now.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Kami is smiling because Kristy is tickling her ass or pussy lips ; apparently trying to raise her spirits

after last nights fiasco ! :D :D :D :D :D By the way, Kristy uses that salt solution to gargle daily ; she's been

What fiasco?

AFTER WATCHING THAT SHOW 10 MILLION TIMES,I PRETTY MUCH KNOW THE SHOW'S THEME SOME "ONLY TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET IF ONE OF US IS DEAD" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE WATCHING ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK ON THEIR LAPTOP MMHHH LESBIANS IN PRISON LOL!!!!!

How do you know this?

• Upvote 1

What fiasco?

The big trip to the airport to pick up her boyfriend !  (as someone said)  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Whatever she did last night ; apparently  did not work out as she had hoped or as we at CC guessed !