Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

WOW I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK,AND I JUST WANNA SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO POSTED WHILE I WAS AT WORK,THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME UPDATED.

THESE TWO GIRLS CANNOT STAY MORE THAN 2 FEET FROM EACH OTHER AT ANY GIVEN TIME,DAMN THEY ARE SO SEXY TOGETHER. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 6:39 PM, euromike69 said:

Now it's my turn to show my appreciation to you guys, and also to show why I'm one of the best at doing this lmaoo!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P 8) 8)

ami, voir cela à cette heure ci est très dur!!!!

friend, see this at this time is very hard !!!! :-* :P :P ;)

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 6:39 PM, euromike69 said:

Now it's my turn to show my appreciation to you guys, and also to show why I'm one of the best at doing this lmaoo!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P 8) 8)

Merci! Thank you euromike! surpris_37.gifAmour_17.gif

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 6:58 PM, kronos said:

Merci! Thank you euromike! surpris_37.gifAmour_17.gif

oui, merci, et puis, vous n'avez pas de concurrence actuellement!!! je pense que sanper est parti en vacances sans nous avertir!!!! ;)

yes, thank you, and then you do not have competition now !!! I think Sanper went on holiday without notifying us !!!! ;)

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 1:20 PM, StnCld316 said:

All i could do when i saw this picture was LMAOit is if she is saying,,, you fucking assholes,i have a particular set of skills,i will hunt you,i will find you,i will cut your balls off.. ;) :o :-[

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 8:19 PM, euromike69 said:

AND FOR THE TITTIES LOVERS,WHAT'S BETTER THAN TWO TITTIES....FOUR TITTIES ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P

THIS WAS KAMILA AND KRISTY BEFORE KRISTY WENT TO GO RUB ONE OUT ;D ;D ;D

You made my dya , Super thanks ------------legrandrobert