Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

I have a question about lesbian relationships that has always confused me.If two women want to be together in a same sex relationship to celebrate being women,why in many lesbian relationships does one partner attempt to look and act like a man?

The reason it has confused you is because it is not necessarily true. They are stereotypes that apply to about 5% of lesbians.

Why is there no such thing as a Heterosexual Pride celebration?

Because straight people doesn't have to hide their sexuality and live a lie in order to fit into society or even to stay alive. That's why it's a great thing to celebrate the freedom to be yourself without being discriminated, abused or even killed because you just love 'the wrong person'.

This reminds me of somebody but i just don't know who .......

That looks like the hole monger "snaky" with his want to be girlfriend "Nora"!  When I picture what snaky and Nora would look like together, this is the exact image that keeps appearing in my mind LMAO.  I love you snaky, especially when you stay in your hole!!

HAHA. Unfortunately for me, Nora is already taken. But that's lucky for you, because if Nora was mine, I would have told her long time ago to get her things and get the hell out of there after reading all the shit you guys say about her. And then there would be no Kammi, and no Kristy.

This reminds me of somebody but i just don't know who .......

That looks like the hole monger "snaky" with his want to be girlfriend "Nora"!  When I picture what snaky and Nora would look like together, this is the exact image that keeps appearing in my mind LMAO.  I love you snaky, especially when you stay in your hole!!

HAHA. Unfortunately for me, Nora is already taken. But that's lucky for you, because if Nora was mine, I would have told her long time ago to get her things and get the hell out of there after reading all the shit you guys say about her. And then there would be no Kammi, and no Kristy.

I hate to admit it but you might be on to something there!!

I have a question about lesbian relationships that has always confused me.If two women want to be together in a same sex relationship to celebrate being women,why in many lesbian relationships does one partner attempt to look and act like a man?

This is just a guess, but I think relationships where "one partner attempts to look and act like a man" are more of the older traditional way that lesbian couples related. I think that today, because the younger generation has grown up being encouraged by some to "explore" sexual options, there are more and more women who have experimented and decided they like the way women are more open and loving partners.

I always used to say that I never understood why women liked men, but I was glad that they did. I said (and meant it) that if I were a woman, I would have to be a lesbian. he, he. Let's face it, most men can be real jerks when it comes to love relationships. They typically only care about getting off and most could care less whether the woman has been satisfied.

I'm weirder than you.Example:When I was in the Army in Vietnam, we were paid once a month.One of the first things guys in my unit would do upon being paid would be to make their monthly trip to the local whore house.I would not go because I knew how I was.I do not have the ability to separate sex from love.I never have been my whole life.I knew that if I went to the whore house,there would be a good chance I would end up wanting to marry a Vietnamese prostitute.It kind of pisses me off because I probably missed out on a lot of fun during the "free love" era of the 1960s and 1970s.But that's the way I am.  LOL

It's not that hard to understand, it's nature. "normal" women (aka hetrosexual) are attracted to men. So when a woman is gay, some "act" more like men to attract women. The weird thing is those women that get attracted to these "men". They might be more bi-sexual in nature. When you look at Curly and Butch (aka Carina & Sabina). Butch might be one of those who are born a man. I have never seen a lesbian that much male before, only in comedys.