Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

Those TITTIES are standing up at attention,And I Euromike69,Salutes them....... "Atten-hut"!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think if she was to get really excited, she would for sure have some puffy nipples!!  I'm a guy that prefers women with breast on the small end of the spectrum compared to the large end of the spectrum and hers are puuuuuurrrrrrrffffffffeeeeeeeeccccccccttttttttttttttttttttt!!

This reminds me of somebody but i just don't know who .......

That looks like the hole monger "snaky" with his want to be girlfriend "Nora"!  When I picture what snaky and Nora would look like together, this is the exact image that keeps appearing in my mind LMAO.  I love you snaky, especially when you stay in your hole!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I wish she would let me do that!!  I know I would have to stand behind bookmaster, canito, and a few others, but by the time I got to her she would be one CLEAN lady!!

This reminds me of somebody but i just don't know who .......

That looks like the hole monger "snaky" with his want to be girlfriend "Nora"!  When I picture what snaky and Nora would look like together, this is the exact image that keeps appearing in my mind LMAO.  I love you snaky, especially when you stay in your hole!!

I thought the same thing ... scary isn't it but she looks like the quiet type . They make a lovely couple .