Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 1:30 PM, dfCcap said:

I think I saw her at the zoo LOL, just kidding Nora lovers don't get your panties in a bunch :)

il faudrait faire un post" les meilleurs grimaces!!!", je pense que coco serait bien placée!!! ;D ;D

we should make a post "the best grimaces !!!", I think would be well placed coco !!! ; D; D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎10 at 1:34 PM, corboblanc said:

I think I saw her at the zoo LOL, just kidding Nora lovers don't get your panties in a bunch :)

il faudrait faire un post" les meilleurs grimaces!!!", je pense que coco serait bien placée!!! ;D ;D

we should make a post "the best grimaces !!!", I think would be well placed coco !!! ; D; D

Nora looks fine on the outside.She just needs an attitude adjustment on the inside.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

That is so true!  I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it LOL

I have a question about lesbian relationships that has always confused me.If two women want to be together in a same sex relationship to celebrate being women,why in many lesbian relationships does one partner attempt to look and act like a man?

The reason it has confused you is because it is not necessarily true. They are stereotypes that apply to about 5% of lesbians.

I've seen many more than 5% in marriage ceremonies covered by the news media when promoting same sex marriage.

I have a question about lesbian relationships that has always confused me.If two women want to be together in a same sex relationship to celebrate being women,why in many lesbian relationships does one partner attempt to look and act like a man?

The reason it has confused you is because it is not necessarily true. They are stereotypes that apply to about 5% of lesbians.

I've seen many more than 5% in marriage ceremonies covered by the news media when promoting same sex marriage.

So,,,,your statistical analysis comes from what you see on the news? All righty then. Good luck with that.

So,,,,your statistical analysis comes from what you see on the news? All righty then. Good luck with that.

vous plaisantez?? en France, depuis l'élection de hollande en 2012, nous sommes submergés de propagande homosexuelle dans nos médias!!! et je sais que c'est le cas dans toute l'Europe, je ne parle même pas du "truc" qui a gagné l'eurovision, une sorte de mec barbu maquillée et en robe!!! nous voyons des couple homosexuels dans tous les documentaires, les émissions ou dans les informations. le problème n'est pas la tolérance de la différence, mais que l'homosexualité, qui ne suit pas les lois ancestrales de la nature, soit montrée en exemple de normalité à nos enfants!!!! tout ceci est relié à un plan mondial de destruction de l'individu, en s'attaquant à son éthique et ses valeurs morales!!!! ;) ;)

you are joking?? in France, from Holland election in 2012, we are inundated with homosexual propaganda in our media !!! and I know that is the case throughout Europe, I do not even speak of "trick" which won Eurovision, a kind of bearded guy wearing makeup and dress !!! we see homosexual couples in all the documentaries, programs or information. the problem is not tolerance of difference, but that homosexuality, which does not follow the traditional laws of nature, is shown as an example of normalcy to our children !!!! all this is connected to a global plan for destruction of the individual by addressing their ethics and moral values !!!! ;);)