Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 11:18 AM, corboblanc said:

Mmhh what does this say about the Queen, does this means that they were being too noisy and keeping her up, or does this mean that Nora is a cranky party pooper that is angry that she is not having any fun because her husband is not there.

Two different perspectives and two ways of seeing things, Nora lovers vs everyone else lmaoo!! you guys be the judge. ????????

This GIF is a thousand times better than a hypothetical lesbian act, I love !!!!

DAMN....MOMY....IS......COMING

EUROMKE,

Nobody wants to watch my GIF

For there 'has unhinged fools, bastard !!! what enjoyment you have had by revealing his name

I'm really sorry for her, and say this is the nicest of all the girls I have not forgotten Kristy

si, c'est d'ailleurs le seul post ou l'on voit kristy sauter précipitamment dans le coin du lit en entendant nora arriver!!! :D :D

Sorry, I took my message to change discussion, that the situation can not worsen

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 8:29 AM, euromike69 said:

Mmhh what does this say about the Queen, does this means that they were being too noisy and keeping her up, or does this mean that Nora is a cranky party pooper that is angry that she is not having any fun because her husband is not there.

Two different perspectives and two ways of seeing things, Nora lovers vs everyone else lmaoo!! you guys be the judge. ????????

This GIF is a thousand times better than a hypothetical lesbian act, I love !!!!

Nora must be on her Period. No one there is allowed to have fun unless Nora can be the center of attention.

All said content has been removed.  Now can everyone get along again.

Thank you for removing the content. Unfortunately, I think there's a very good chance that we will lose Kamila and possibly Kristy too now.  :(

Still one left revealing Kami name-reported to moderator

Thank you for removing the content. Unfortunately, I think there's a very good chance that we will lose Kamila and possibly Kristy too now.  :(

I don't think so, everything has been known about Nora, about Leora, and i missed probably others ... they are still their.

In anyway, the best thing that could happen to her is to live on her own away from RLC.

It doesn't help for her job to be here. That's only free holidays between friends...

All said content has been removed.  Now can everyone get along again.

I posted a picture earlier. Kamila was having a Heinekin Beer sprayed at her from a bottle but I never seen nothing on the picture that Identified her in any way.  It was just a picture that was Photo-shopped.  I was asked to remove it and I did.

Every couple of months this issue appears where content other than the apartments gets posted and it got dealt with appropriately just as this issue has.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 7:55 AM, Danibelge said:

Useful point and time, it was 1:30 minutes in the morning and Nora has to wake up early the next day.

It is rather the reaction of the two girls who make me laugh ....

That's so funny *_*

I don't think so, everything has been known about Nora, about Leora, and i missed probably others ... they are still their.

In anyway, the best thing that could happen to her is to live on her own away from RLC.

It doesn't help for her job to be here. That's only free holidays between friends...

You might be right. But, I don't think Nora or Leora were anywhere close to having the kind of success that Kamila has been having. So, I don't know.

pas tout à fait!!! leora, nora et même kristy utilisent un pseudonyme, donc maintenant, si on les trouvent sur les réseaux sociaux, nous n'avons accès qu'à leur pseudo!!! je conseille à kamila de faire pareil.....

You might be right. But, I don't think Nora or Leora were anywhere close to having the kind of success that Kamila has been having. So, I don't know.

To what I have seen about Kamila  she is a lot higher up in the modelling world than what Nora is by a long shot. Leora could likely become a Model as well if she choses to.  She has that wide gap between her legs which will bring her instant success.