Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

To what I have seen about Kamila  she is a lot higher up in the modelling world than what Nora is by a long shot. Leora could likely become a Model as well if she choses to.  She has that wide gap between her legs which will bring her instant success.

maybe because nora is not in modeling...

Guest gizmo2203

the mind is an inquisitive thing and not a dangerous tool unless your psychologically sick ,and to be honest your complaining about a video she posted on youtube where there are over 2 billion viewers she also uploaded it in her own name , so it was sods law that someone who views RLC was going to come across that vid ,so i think the fault lies firmly in her own hands and not the fault of the guys who come across this imformation and share it . baring in mind its a fan site for said girls,so get of your high horses and come back down to earth ,

To what I have seen about Kamila  she is a lot higher up in the modelling world than what Nora is by a long shot. Leora could likely become a Model as well if she choses to.  She has that wide gap between her legs which will bring her instant success.

maybe because nora is not in modeling...

She models. Pictures have been seen of it.  She likely just not into as much as the others.

When her and kiko lived in the old apartment a while back all they would do is watch movies, play on the laptop,put puzzles together,sew eat soup and sleep 12 hours a day.  Oh and sex once a month.

Now this new apartment Nora has gotten laid more times in 6 month than she has in the 2 years at the old apartment.

Guest gizmo2203

Now we probably know the reason why they don't show their muffins

I'll be very surprised if Kamila doesn't leave almost immediately.  :'(  >:(

So, I guess all the people who were screaming for her to leave will now get their way. I hope they are happy to have ruined it for those of us that like her and were satisfied with what she was willing to reveal.  >:(

jesus h christ there not your family there not your friends ,there just paid prostitutes who do it infront of cameras for a fee . if she leaves over this then god help her in her modeling career ,it gets alot more dirty in that industry

So, I guess all the people who were screaming for her to leave will now get their way. I hope they are happy to have ruined it for those of us that like her and were satisfied with what she was willing to reveal.  >:(

jesus h christ there not your family there not your friends ,there just paid prostitutes who do it infront of cameras for a fee . if she leaves over this then god help her in her modeling career ,it gets alot more dirty in that industry

Shut the fuck up you prick!!

All said content has been removed.  Now can everyone get along again.

Thank you for removing the content. Unfortunately, I think there's a very good chance that we will lose Kamila and possibly Kristy too now.  :(

Still one left revealing Kami name-reported to moderator

It is gone-Thank you admin-mods and now you should ban the perpetrator!

Guest gizmo2203

Shut the fuck up you prick!!

oh big boy how tough you are , do truthfull words hurt that much

So that's why the girls don't mean anything to you. You believe that they are all paid prostitutes and are, therefore, below you on the social scale? Well, guess what? You don't know what you're talking about and you are damaging their reputations by making such claims as though they are true. 

And, from I can see, they have a lot more class than people like you do. >:(

the mind is an inquisitive thing and not a dangerous tool unless your psychologically sick ,and to be honest your complaining about a video she posted on youtube where there are over 2 billion viewers she also uploaded it in her own name , so it was sods law that someone who views RLC was going to come across that vid ,so i think the fault lies firmly in her own hands and not the fault of the guys who come across this imformation and share it . baring in mind its a fan site for said girls,so get of your high horses and come back down to earth ,

l'un n'excuse pas l'autre!!! elle aurait dû prendre un pseudonyme, c'est vrai, mais cela n'excuse pas la mise en ligne de son identité sur ce forum, dont la charte d'éthique et de fonctionnement, est très claire à ce sujet!!!!!

one does not excuse the other !!! it should have taken a pseudonym, that's true, but that does not excuse the development of its online identity on this forum, whose ethics charter and operation, is very clear about it !!!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 11:14 AM, Danibelge said:

Mmhh what does this say about the Queen, does this means that they were being too noisy and keeping her up, or does this mean that Nora is a cranky party pooper that is angry that she is not having any fun because her husband is not there.

Two different perspectives and two ways of seeing things, Nora lovers vs everyone else lmaoo!! you guys be the judge. ????????

This GIF is a thousand times better than a hypothetical lesbian act, I love !!!!

DAMN....MOMY....IS......COMING

EUROMKE,

Nobody wants to watch my GIF

For there 'has unhinged fools, bastard !!! what enjoyment you have had by revealing his name

I'm really sorry for her, and say this is the nicest of all the girls I have not forgotten Kristy

I watched it.

pas tout à fait!!! leora, nora et même kristy utilisent un pseudonyme, donc maintenant, si on les trouvent sur les réseaux sociaux, nous n'avons accès qu'à leur pseudo!!! je conseille à kamila de faire pareil.....

I don't think there is too much to be worried about.  It would surprise me that they would use their real name in modeling.  Their private vk or social media pages are most likely not in any public name. 

Having said that it was dumb for anyone to post anything about them outside of RLC!!!!!