Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 1:18 PM, euromike69 said:

Don't worry my friend i watched it too ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now everyone on CC can draw their own conclusions about Nora and what just happened between her and the girls,just remember the video doesn't lie or take sides ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nurse Ratchett strikes again!

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 1:18 PM, euromike69 said:

Don't worry my friend i watched it too ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now everyone on CC can draw their own conclusions about Nora and what just happened between her and the girls,just remember the video doesn't lie or take sides ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Where is that bloody video ?  All I get is one picture from dirty bin.

vk de kamila fermé!!!!

KAMILA: Я советую вам сделать то же самое для всех других социальных сетях, даже профессионалов, и использовать псевдоним ......

vk de kamila fermé!!!!

KAMILA: Я советую вам сделать то же самое для всех других социальных сетях, даже профессионалов, и использовать псевдоним ......

Are you surprised? I'm not!  I just hope she don't go she was giving a good show recently.

vk de kamila fermé!!!!

Sorry, I don't read Russian.What did she say?

From the pics I've seen on reallife fan club, where she is coming out of the bathtub topless and Kristy is grabbing both breasts and Kamila has the biggest smile, I can deduct she loves to be touched.  (i've tried to add the pics to this post but always get invalid file WHY ?? )

From the pics I've seen on reallife fan club, where she is coming out of the bathtub topless and Kristy is grabbing both breasts and Kamila has the biggest smile, I can deduct she loves to be touched.  (i've tried to add the pics to this post but always get invalid file WHY ?? )

Why do I feel like I'm involved in the middle of a soap opera?This place gets weirder and weirder with every passing day.

vk de kamila fermé!!!!

Sorry, I don't read Russian.What did she say?

Translated with Google 

vk kamila closed !!!!

KAMILA: I advise you to do the same for all the other social networks, even professionals, and use a pseudonym ......

Do you ever read your damn messages,i already showed you what to do 8) 8) 8) 8)

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 0:12 PM, Loner-69 said:

She needs to auction those Panties and Shampoo Bottle on E-Bay.

She'd make a fortune.

Maybe some of the women on this forum could enlighten us :  Why does Kami always masturbate

with a bottle of some type and always with her panties on ?  There must be some reason for this besides

pure pleasure and we have never seen her penetrate her honey pot, no matter what type of bottle she

uses. It's always just rubbing up and down on top of panties .  Can Anyone  guess the reasom ?

Virgin?

Was this real masturbation or mental masturbation?