Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Once again, here is an entire page of nothing but text. PLEASE read the title of this thread.

je pense que quand il s'agit d'évènements exceptionnels, on peut quand même déroger à la règle, non? désolé que tous ces petits tracas vous aient empêché de voir vos petite photos d'exhibition quotidiennes!!!!

I think when it comes to exceptional events, even when you can waive the rule, right? sorry that all these little problems have prevented you from seeing your little pictures of daily exhibition !!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ >:(

This is what's happening in Kamila's room right now so draw your own conclusions.

Both Kamila and kristy just had a pillow fight and Kamila looks really happy so I don't know if what happened earlier today on CC has affected her or not,I guess we gotta wait and see.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You need your own thread for all of this great art work I'm sure every one would love it

I'm sorry but I need a closer look ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Lol, looks like she was going in for a sniff. That girl is dying for some pussy :D Well, that specific pussy ;)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Lol, looks like she was going in for a sniff. That girl is dying for some pussy :D Well, that specific pussy ;)

Yup, I think there is a lot of people dying for some of that specific pussy!! :)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I think its real close its going to happen or kristy is going to go to far and its going to blow up and one of them will end up leaving. damn I hope it happens

LMAOO!! Kristy reminds me of when I was a teenager,and I used to hang around girls that I wanted to be with so bad,and especially when we play wrestle and their pussy would be right in my face,and if they were wearing those little track and field shorts and you could see their pussy lips hanging from each side of their panties Damn lol!!!!!, I'm sure that you could relate back to those days too Mr.Snaky ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Well the girls both looked pretty happy before they left,and had a little playful pillow fight ;D ;D ;D ;D

Surprisingly Queen Nora didn't stick her nose in and make them stop tossing the pillows.