Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

8) 8) 8) 8) I just knew that Nora would come home if kamila was laying like this on the couch,I could literately set my clock for Nora doing this,she has become so predictable. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 11:37 AM, Zwavelaar said:

The atmosphere looks good but to think anything serious will happen in the LR is a big leap.

Great pictures. And she is clearly preparing herself for another night out with her mysterious lover. So, I'm afraid no goodies for us, guys!  ;D

Mysterious Lover  ROTFLMFAO!

i will like the pic.but shes not nothing nice to look at.thats my own opinion.

I like her looks but not her badass attitude

8) 8) 8) 8) I just knew that Nora would come home if kamila was laying like this on the couch,I could literately set my clock for Nora doing this,she has become so predictable. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Let's face it euromike, you and I (and a whole lot of other people) would want to come over if we knew Kamila was laying like that on the couch.  ;D

She should get a contract from the watermelon farmers association, at the very least a free lifetime supply. Last week I actually bought a watermelon LOL