Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Guest toomeelee

tomorrow is a big day for these two girl if they go I may not tell you where they go because they are invited

modified for the mods here  ;D

tomorrow is a big day for these two girl if they go I may tell you where they go because they are invited

tu n'es pas le seul à savoir ou elles vont, l'important est de ne pas donner le lieu en public!!!! ???

you're not the only one to know where they're going, the important thing is not to give the place in public !!!! ???

comment vous faite pour tout savoir

Not only that but why does everything have to be a secret with you people that obviously understand what they are saying?  The people that understand what they are saying already know what they are doing tomorrow and for those of us that don't, it should not be as big a deal as you all make it out to be!  I live in the lower US and see women as pretty as these two everyday of my life!  Do you guys actually think people are just going to jump on a plane so they can fly to Barcelona just to see these girls and stalk them?  It's the most ridiculous thing I keep hearing on this forum!!

Not only that but why does everything have to be a secret with you people that obviously understand what they are saying?  The people that understand what they are saying already know what they are doing tomorrow and for those of us that don't, it should not be as big a deal as you all make it out to be!  I live in the lower US and see women as pretty as these two everyday of my life!  Do you guys actually think people are just going to jump on a place so they can fly to Barcelona just to see these girls and stalk them?  It's the most ridiculous thing I keep hearing on this forum!!

I agree!!! A little paranoia in here.

I'll just relax and let you do all the work for now prodog,I'm just enjoying the view,I will let you take the day shift as usual while I work at night lol ;D ;D 8) 8)

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 3:12 PM, Prodog said:

• Upvote 1

I agree!!! A little paranoia in here.

A little LOL, that's all this forum is made up of in my opinion.  There are hundreds of thousands of women out there that are as beautiful or more beautiful than these two!  You people act is if there is nothing better for someone to do than stalk these women, it's crazy!!

I'll just relax and let you do all the work for now prodog,I'm just enjoying the view,I will let you take the day shift as usual while I work at night lol ;D ;D 8) 8)

Something tells me you might be getting the better end of that deal.  :)

Yes on the night shift is were the action happens ;D ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 3:31 PM, Prodog said:

Something tells me you might be getting the better end of that deal.  :)

I wouldn't mind it one bit if Rita hopped on a plane and came to stalk me and ambush and rape the hell outta me repeatedly until I past out,then revive me and do it all over again,she would chain me up in her basement and I would be her personal sex slave,Rita if you read this Pm me and I will tell you were to find Mikey ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1