Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

BOOKMASTER8,YOU NEED TO SEND EUROMIKE69 A CHECK FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR LETTING YOU SEE THIS ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She was texting someone while doing this,she smiled then looked at the camera,and then did what you guys see here,so I don't know if the same person that she was texting was also watching her on RLC and then told her to tease them a little.(Reminds me of Alisa and the Skype guy)

As always I'll let you guys of CC be the judge. 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D

This Gif will surely crash CC now lmaoo!!!!

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

OMG! You're right! I'll send the check as soon as I can get my hands on the money!  ;D

Man, you are the best! I can't believe I missed this! Thanks much!

c'est très sexy, mais j'ai l'impression qu'elle se grattait, rien d'autre..... ;)

it's sexy, but I feel she scratched, nothing else .....;)

It does look like she was scratching.  Having an itch is pretty normal.  I don't know why other beautiful girls don't scratch like that in front of me.  I could help them with something that could diddle them until the itch goes away.  ;D

My only problem is I really wished that she was rubbing her Kitty just 15 mins before she did,when the nightvision camera hadn't kicked in yet ;D ;D ;D

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

ZOYA IS WRIST DEEP IN HER PUSSY AT THE MOMENT!!!

ZOYA MY NEW FAVORITE FOR NOW,MOST IMPORTANT THING,SHE DOESN'T HIDE HERSELF,AND SHE SHOWS US EVERYTHING LIKE ALMA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'LL BE BACK MOMENTARILY ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Well she scratched herself for 20 mins then Coboblanc until Kristy came home and stopped her,I never said she full out masturbated,but she was rubbing her pussy,just like she did the other day before Nora interrupted her ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)

You guys are only seeing a few seconds of a 20 min long process ;D ;D

BOOKMASTER8,YOU NEED TO SEND EUROMIKE69 A CHECK FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR LETTING YOU SEE THIS ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She was texting someone while doing this,she smiled then looked at the camera,and then did what you guys see here,so I don't know if the same person that she was texting was also watching her on RLC and then told her to tease them a little.(Reminds me of Alisa and the Skype guy)

OMG! You're right! I'll send the check as soon as I can get my hands on the money!  ;D

c'est très sexy, mais j'ai l'impression qu'elle se grattait, rien d'autre..... ;)

Yea, that's a real problem for those who cannot see the upstairs rooms. They only have a small amount of information to work with and it's very easy to completely misinterpret what the whole "scene" was all about.

Well she scratched herself for 20 mins then Coboblanc until Kristy came home and stopped her,I never said she full out masturbated,but she was rubbing her pussy,just like she did the other day before Nora interrupted her ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)

You guys are only seeing a few seconds of a 20 min long process ;D ;D

Yea, that's a real problem for those who cannot see the upstairs rooms. They only have a small amount of information to work with and it's very easy to completely misinterpret what the whole "scene" was all about.

Good point bookmaster!!

And now I'm back after a short commercial break by our sponsors The Admin of CC,The fearless Foamy Squirrel,The sheriff,And the big Woof lmaoo!!,and also by Smirnoff remember to drink responsibly  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway 3 things, 1: I wish Lev stays wherever he is.2: Thanks for the show Zoya!! 3: Kristy please stop messing with Kamila and go give Zoya a helping hand.

And that's it for the news,I'm your boy Euromike69,I now hand it over to your favorite sportscaster Mr.Snaky ;D ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 7:56 PM, InvisibleCircus said:

ZOYA MY NEW FAVORITE FOR NOW,MOST IMPORTANT THIG,SHE DOESN'T HIDE HERSELF,AND SHE SHOWS US EVERYTHING LIKE ALMA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Euromike.... better than CNN breaking news! On point!

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 8:17 PM, euromike69 said:

And now I'm back after a short commercial break by our sponsors The Admin of CC,The fearless Foamy Squirrel,The sheriff,And the big Woof lmaoo!!,and also by Smirnoff remember to drink responsibly  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway 3 things, 1: I wish Lev stays wherever he is.2: Thanks for the show Zoya!! 3: Kristy please stop messing with Kamila and go give Zoya a helping hand.

And that's it for the news,I'm your boy Euromike69,I now hand it over to your favorite sportscaster Mr.Snaky ;D ;D ;D ;D

ZOYA MY NEW FAVORITE FOR NOW,MOST IMPORTANT THIG,SHE DOESN'T HIDE HERSELF,AND SHE SHOWS US EVERYTHING LIKE ALMA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Very good euromike, thank you very much for the pics and the breaking news!!  However, while SNAKY may be your favorite sportscaster, he certainly ranks up high on my scale of sportscasters!!

HeHeHe, gotcha snaky, you thought I was going to say you were certainly not my favorite sportscaster, but see there I like you, you long slender tailed devil you!!  :):)

No I'm just lazy that's all Stncld316 ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 8:20 PM, StnCld316 said:

You got to excited.  You put her in the picture thread for Nora, Kristy & Kamila.  LOL
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 8:28 PM, euromike69 said:

No I'm just lazy that's all Stncld316 ;D ;D ;D

You got to excited.  You put her in the picture thread for Nora, Kristy & Kamila.  LOL

I even get them in the wrong spots myself sometimes.    Keep up the good work.