Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Glouglouglouglouglou...  ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Lol, a minute after that Nora came in to pee, also naked. Kristy saw her little patch, smiled and pointed to her own bald beaver. Unfortunately I don't know what she said as there are no mics. Thank you rlc.

Lol, a minute after that Nora came in to pee, also naked. Kristy saw her little patch, smiled and pointed to her own bald beaver. Unfortunately I don't know what she said as there are no mics. Thank you rlc.

kristy a une maladie, c'est pour cela qu'elle doit se gargariser et se rincer les sinus tous les jours....  ;)

kristy has a disease, which is why it must gargle and rinse your sinuses every day ....;)

If Kristy and Kamila ever did it Kristy would probably cum fast as hell and roll over and go to sleep leaving poor Kamila with nobody to finish her off.

I saw a photo with Kristy with a condom in her hand so we definitely know that she likes dick too,you just gotta love a girl like that. :P :P :P

• Upvote 1

If Kristy and Kamila ever did it Kristy would probably cum fast as hell and roll over and go to sleep leaving poor Kamila with nobody to finish her off.

I saw a photo with Kristy with a condom in her hand so we definitely know that she likes dick too,you just gotta love a girl like that. :P :P :P

If Kristy always comes that fast on her own, she might come the second Kamila touched her honeypot.  ;D

If Kristy always comes that fast on her own, she might come the second Kamila touched her honeypot.  ;D

Meine meinung nach:  in my opinion and considerable experience...sigh!!!!....those of us that cum fast right off the bat usually are good for a second, third and possible fourth go. Just thought you'd like to know. No pressure that way.  LOL...A.

Meine meinung nach:  in my opinion and considerable experience...sigh!!!!....those of us that cum fast right off the bat usually are good for a second, third and possible fourth go. Just thought you'd like to know. No pressure that way.  LOL...A.

I have a feeling you are one KINKY girl!!  Your hubby is one lucky guy!