Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Guest toomeelee

Its all about money RLC have some Expert people who know how to increase the viewers and increase profit , and all this secret information and keep the girls ( famous already ) keep them identity secret is some kind of suspense and give the subject a huge size all this to increase viewers and Raises RLC level ... Its like acting with a good movie text

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Its all about money RLC have some Expert people who know how to increase the viewers and increase profit , and all this secret information and keep the girls ( famous already ) keep them identity secret is some kind of suspense and give the subject a huge size all this to increase viewers and Raises RLC level ... Its like acting with a good movie text

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Of course it's all about the money. No one will deny that. And especially this apartment is created to gain new members. Simple as that. And yes, by holding back any information about the girls they create some sort of suspense. But that is just the fun part. Now we can speculate and make up our own stories. Keeps this forum alive  ;D And for some of us it's worth the money.

But people who expect reallife and some nice action will be disappointed most of the time. We have to cherish the scarce moments we get from these girls.   

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎19 at 8:02 AM, toomeelee said:

Of course, it's all about money. As an example, here you have 300 "paid members" !? imagine for the cams.

They don't give a sh*t about the people who are watching, but more important, they don"t give a sh*t about the people they are hosting.

Since it's pictures thread !

Have these two ever actually done anything, or is it all about the teasing to get more viewers ?

To answer your questions, no they have not done anything and these two will not do anything. However I do not believe it is for the sole purpose of getting viewers. I think either these two are just have fun teasing the viewers for their own pleasure or Kristy genuinely wants Kami and she does not want her back. This part it is hard to say for sure.

dude, what are u talking about? That's the revenue of the entire company.

Those figures could be true who knows, however note:

It states 'Estimate' and daily, monthly, weekly figures are 'Potentially'.

There are no facts whatsoever anywhere i.e. its pure fiction

I think it is time for nude yoga.  What does everyone think?  I think that would be worth watching. That wouldn't violate the Kamilla/Kristy "are they going to do anything" code.

Y'all are the ones paying, tell the RLC people of this forum what you want to see!  Of course it's not going to do you any good but at least it might make some of you feel better about wasting your money!!