Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Mr. Putin would likely have her doing more than melting his cold, cold, heart.

He'd be saying,  На колени и принять некоторые хуй.

Doin it for her country. Good girl Kammi!!! lol

To be honest, I don't see how either one of those girls could keep their hands off of each other!!  They are stronger girls than I would be in that situation!!

I agree with you. I think I mentioned in some previous posts that I always felt that if I was a woman I would have to be a lesbian because I love women and really don't understand what they see in men. I'm just glad they do (or my life would not have been nearly as fun as it has been).

That is exactly what I said the other day too,I said that even if I was a straight woman,my ass would be lesbo for Kamila and Kristy,Especially Kristy if she kept feeling me up and trying to pull my panties off. :P :P :P :P :P

I agree with you. I think I mentioned in some previous posts that I always felt that if I was a woman I would have to be a lesbian because I love women and really don't understand what they see in men. I'm just glad they do (or my life would not have been nearly as fun as it has been).

• Upvote 1

Guest toomeelee

That is exactly what I said the other day too,I said that even if I was a straight woman,my ass would be lesbo for Kamila and Kristy,Especially Kristy if she kept feeling me up and trying to pull my panties off. :P :P :P :P :P

they are not straight especially Kamila she is a lesbo but why they do nothing ?? because they read what people said here and see the photos and all the other posts ... The other day when someone talk about about the big day for the girls , it was about something kami post so after that she remove that post .. I think you understand what I mean

Well, while all of us are waiting for something to happen in this apartment, Zoya just got off using a Rabbit Vibrator, while watching herself in the closet mirror.  Very Hot!!

This apartment is nice, but Zoya is the "Show"!!

Well, while all of us are waiting for something to happen in this apartment, Zoya just got off using a Rabbit Vibrator, while watching herself in the closet mirror.  Very Hot!!

This apartment is nice, but Zoya is the "Show"!!

I'm just waiting from my source for the video. Hopefully it will be up soon.