Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

guys, stop dramatizing things, they are not intimate photos, luckily for her. You are only comforting those frustrated collectors.

For all tell you I prefer a thousand times the girls dressed as now, normally, only to see the whole day naked. I hope, that this is not RLC which requires them that. because frankly, it's been a little too shelf.

I'm afraid that ends up as RLC Chaturbate.

This whole discussion up in my face ...

In the concept RLC, there are some thing that makes me uneasy:

I went several times in Russia

Why that Russian girls? Yet Ukraine will be easier for RLC, given the current economic crisis ukraine life.

Is this the false Western image we want to answer? Is the perpetual attack against russia? to further sully his wife?

No young Russians not RLC, and girls who are present do not represent Russian youth nor the Russian woman

Too bad they are young, they do not understand the Edit

I'm sick and tired of hearing about all this stalker bullshit!!  You people need to get real with these girls.  You act like they are the most innocent young ladies in the world!  These girls have probably done more, seen more, had more, than any of you put together!  They are on a website showing every inch of their bodies and don't care who see's them!  If they were as innocent as you all make them out to be they wouldn't be on RLC in the first damn place!  They are full of lies and deceit to there families in my opinion.  What do you think they tell there mom & dad they are doing for the time they are on RLC?  I can promise you they don't tell them the truth!!  So get off your high horses and get back down to reality!!

Let's get real here. You talk tough about " people need to get real with these girls" get real yourself! Post your real name, post a picture and let people stalk you! Now if you imagine them stalking you for sex or putting you in danger physically you don't get it. The more people put information about out there they are in danger of internet stalkers using them financially and identity theft. Maybe you don't have anything to steal but you have information others can create a  new "person" with your credentials. The bad guys use it and throw it away to gain whatever they choose. Untold numbers are taken every day. You are thinking with your dick instead of your brain. I dare you to expose yourself and prove me wrong.

Let's get real here. You talk tough about " people need to get real with these girls" get real yourself! Post your real name, post a picture and let people stalk you! Now if you imagine them stalking you for sex or putting you in danger physically you don't get it. The more people put information about out there they are in danger of internet stalkers using them financially and identity theft. Maybe you don't have anything to steal but you have information others can create a  new "person" with your credentials. The bad guys use it and throw it away to gain whatever they choose. Untold numbers are taken every day. You are thinking with your dick instead of your brain. I dare you to expose yourself and prove me wrong.

You act as though that all people want to do is stalk these girls!  If it's for financial reasons or identity theft these girls wouldn't even make the list!  I have plenty to steal but I'm not the one putting myself in that position!  The bad guys as you say don't give two cents about messing with these girls, there is much bigger fish to catch out there than a couple of money hungry models that are showing themselves to thousands of people!!  The person thinking with his mangina is you!  You need to quit watching RLC and talking down on my like I don't have a right or an opinion on this!  You have a right to your opinion and I respect that, but at the same time give me the same courtesy!!