Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Nora masturbation avec gode!!

Nora masturbation with dildo !!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Kristy was taking a shower and nora got into the bathroom, she seated in the toilet and was talking to kristy for like 3 min, then nora began to wash her teeth for another 3 min.

I think nora got horny watching kristy in the shower and later masturbated

maybe I'm wrong

nora est belle, intelligente, spontanée, vive d'esprit, percutante et direct, gentille mais pas conne, forte et faible à la fois, partageuse, intuitive et franche!!! et certainement la meilleur danseuse sexy de toutes les filles qui sont venues dans la maison!!! beaucoup vont demander de quoi je parle, mais croyez moi , si nora se mets à danser, les autres filles n'existent plus!!! ;) ;) :D

nora is beautiful, intelligent, spontaneous, quick-witted, hard-hitting and direct, but not nice bitch, strong and weak at the same time, partageuse, intuitive and honest !!! and certainly the best sexy dancer of all the girls who came in the house !!! many will ask what I mean, but believe me, if nora is put to dance, the other girls no longer exist !!! ;);): D :o :o :o :o

She can dance that's for sure!!

LOL so funny!  What really probably happened is when Kristy went upstairs to do whatever, shower is what I'm hearing from you all, Nora probably told Kamila that there will be no hanky panky tonight.  Then I heard that Nora was talking to Kristy while she was in the shower (another interruption of privacy) and was probably also telling Kristy that there will be no hanky panky tonight because she wanted all the attention!  I'm just guessing on this because I didn't get to see any of it except for you alls picture and words, but I'm 99 & 65/64ths % sure that is how it went down LMAO!!

I don't hate Nora, I just don't like the bitch!!

I don't hate her either. It's just upsetting when she interferes with what the other two do.

She would have went Ape Shit if either Kristy or Kamila had walked in on her tonight when she had her vibrator shoved in her pussy.

I don't hate her either. It's just upsetting when she interferes with what the other two do.

She would have went Ape Shit if either Kristy or Kamila had walked in on her tonight when she had her vibrator shoved in her pussy.

elle n'interfère que dans vos désirs et vos fantasmes, cher stncld316, uniquement dans vos désirs... ;)

it interferes in your desires and fantasies, dear stncld316, only your desires ...;)

Guest vkyour

I'm off to the club i'll see you my fellow perverts later ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

very funny ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kristy was taking a shower and nora got into the bathroom, she seated in the toilet and was talking to kristy for like 3 min, then nora began to wash her teeth for another 3 min.

I think nora got horny watching kristy in the shower and later masturbated

maybe I'm wrong

Nora masturbation avec gode!!

Nora masturbation with dildo !!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Using a vibrator and sucking her thumb at the same time.That's about her maturity level.

But it would have been hilarious!