Kamila #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

canito I think you are being rather harsh, you do know that in some languages there is no difference in the word used to separate gender so if he is using the Him/Her word in his language and then translating it with say Google translate, that it will always mix it up.

Now I do not know what language Corboblanc speaks so I am not sure if his is one of those that doesn't distinguish between gender and I can only speak of the languages that I know from my country and since we have 13 official languages this tends to occur a lot.

So I would auto correct it as I read it and just thank him for taking the effort to do the translation for us.

In my view him doing so shows that he is trying to be a contributing member in the forum.

Chiller.Aquarium i do understand what your saying and i also understand that google translater messes up words cause i have used it.i said in my post that it was my bad but if i have to apologize then i will.but when someone is trying to say or mix up what im saying they are quick to jump to speculations but my apologies go out to corboblanc and who ever else i disrespected in this forum.and i least im a man and know when i mess up thank you Chiller.Aquarium.

No worries canito all good.

And I am sure Corboblanc will be okay with it too.

You know getting along is so much better than arguing and it make the world a better place lets just all forgive the minor errors that we all make and rather look at the positive.

Here endith my sermon.

yes the google translation is catastrophic !!! Sometimes the meaning of sentences is interpreted differently .... besides, I can not understand Canito answers. I translate it in English because it is the rules of the forum, and my translator is set to English. you must choose simple words so that they translate well. some here do not traduisnt, and I often do not read them, because copy and paste each sentence in different languages quickly become boring !! Canito, I understand that you describe what you see, I'm just saying that all young women today are cuddly, they wear their hair, they are ground, they kiss on the mouth without being lesbians ..

things I have noticed and observed about this apartment with nora and Kamila . rlc sister sites with the way People that talk about how they look and act in the apartments. nora is throwing down a lot of rules to kamila do to what is being said on these sites. that is y she covers up clothed and nora is being so bitchy . I feel myself that if people want to poke fun of the Tenants on RLC and complain , they should not be on these sites u want things better for these apartments , you should just observe and give an opinion on what can be done better to make rlc more interesting instead of having it the way it is right now. kamila wouldn't be shy and nora wouldn't be so "Bichy" throwing down more rules every time.  I truly want RLC to be more Awesome  w/o the makin fun of and bitchyness that goes on about the apartments.

man, she beats that pussy hard. even on the rag

Once again.....what an idiot you are snaky!!!!!!!

Why would you call me an idiot, you fuckwit? Did I say something offensive?

Because you are an idiot!!  What did she do, call you and tell you she was still on the rag or are you a mind reader or have telepathic powers of some sort to know for sure she is still on the rag? Just curious how you think you know so damn much about all these tenants in these apartments!!!

[/quotе]

Unlike you and 90% of the other idiots on here, I never post something I don't know about. Last night before going to bed she put a fresh pad in her underwear in the bathroom. Plus, when it comes to Russian tenants I know what they are saying, so if I post something you can be sure it's true. And next time get the facts before you jump on people and call them idiots. Otherwise you're only making yourself an idiot. That's a second time in one day that you did it.

Old geezer forgot to take his meds again smh all this ranting again geez,Alzheimer's setting in too I see,because he seems to not remember that he also doesn't get his facts straight either before posting a whole lot of things that he absolutely doesn't know jack shit about,"90% of other idiots on here"Lol you're funny, have you ever seen that movie the Sixth sense when Bruce Willis didn't even know that he was dead until it was too late at the end,you ain't never gonna know that the 90 % of CC members are the smart ones and you and the "Old Geezer Possy" are actually the Idiots until it's too late.And why are you watching this girl change her pads granddad eww that's just nasty. 8) 8) 

You see turd, this conversation didn't even involve you, and you still felt the need to stick your little wiener where it didn't belong. Keep talking bullshit until you are proved wrong by the masses AGAIN!

man, she beats that pussy hard. even on the rag

Once again.....what an idiot you are snaky!!!!!!!

Why would you call me an idiot, you fuckwit? Did I say something offensive?

Because you are an idiot!!  What did she do, call you and tell you she was still on the rag or are you a mind reader or have telepathic powers of some sort to know for sure she is still on the rag? Just curious how you think you know so damn much about all these tenants in these apartments!!!

[/quotе]

Unlike you and 90% of the other idiots on here, I never post something I don't know about. Last night before going to bed she put a fresh pad in her underwear in the bathroom. Plus, when it comes to Russian tenants I know what they are saying, so if I post something you can be sure it's true. And next time get the facts before you jump on people and call them idiots. Otherwise you're only making yourself an idiot. That's a second time in one day that you did it.

Old geezer forgot to take his meds again smh all this ranting again geez,Alzheimer's setting in too I see,because he seems to not remember that he also doesn't get his facts straight either before posting a whole lot of things that he absolutely doesn't know jack shit about,"90% of other idiots on here"Lol you're funny, have you ever seen that movie the Sixth sense when Bruce Willis didn't even know that he was dead until it was too late at the end,you ain't never gonna know that the 90 % of CC members are the smart ones and you and the "Old Geezer Possy" are actually the Idiots until it's too late.And why are you watching this girl change her pads granddad eww that's just nasty. 8) 8) 

You see turd, this conversation didn't even involve you, and you still felt the need to stick your little wiener where it didn't belong. Keep talking bullshit until you are proved wrong by the masses AGAIN!

He just can't help himself euromike69, I think snaky is maxed out on the meds......he's like a hemroid!!!

Guest norafan77

Just to be sure.....this is the Kamila thread ? Here's an observation. Kamila and Nora seemed to be building a good relationship, but, the night after the " massage " things soured. Nora , ( I hope I'm not reading to much into this ), was trying to have a nice, "fun", evening with Kamila. However Kamilia's face was pretty stony for most of the evening, and then she abruptly got up and went to her room. Nora flopped down onto the sofa and looked really disappointed. Since then there seems to be no interaction at all and Kamila produces an attractive friend. Any observations ?

It's hare to read those two (Nora & Kamila) and what they are thinking about and facial expressions!  I think they both enjoyed the massage and the conversation they had afterwards.  I think if Kamila offered to give Nora a massage to help relax her, she would welcome the idea.  Nora needs something to relax her and I don't think the wine is cutting it!!