Voronezh - Split 6

dudeinlove91

I'm just going to say one last thing about the couple and then that's it for now. Then, I may not go back on VV until at least tomorrow night. I think Julia avoids sex at times. She takes long baths, creams up forever, cleans house,etc. She doesn't try to turn him on and has rejected him at times. Maybe he isn't pushing her because he is afraid of being turned down again. But they are going to have to confront their issues eventually. If only they spoke a language we could understand, we would know what they tell each other. For all I know, they may have discussed that they would not fool around today. It is frustrating not to know. I could accept it better if I only understood what was going on. At least Christy got hers.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't done much for a couple of days, but maybe you're right, I should take a break. I put too much hope on this couple. Funny thing is I do like them personally but hoped we would have a couple doing sex. Everyone else on VV does. I almost miss the old days with Phil, Dizi and Tanya and Sonia. Even if they didn't always have sex, at least they did sexy games and were pretty good together. Even if they played sexy games with each other it would be better. I think maybe miscvoyeur was right, established couples that don't feel the need to work at attracting each other will be unexciting. They maybe happy, but is it good for VV?

They are not happy, Julia was almost crying in the bed, and they are no established couple. Maybe they they are working together since a couple of weeks or months. Just my impression.

I don't know, Spielo, but maybe you are right. At least in the sexual realm, they are not on the same page. Every night, Julia seems to cry. My guess is that tonight, she might have wanted to have sex and he rejected her since she keeps rejecting him. Or maybe she rejected him and they argued. We can't know because we don't know what they say. I was fooled by them based upon the initial couple of sex sessions that maybe they were real, but now I almost wonder if they had been going out but hadn't lived together before. When people first move in together the sex is uneven and misunderstandings can happen (one wants, one doesn't), whereas when you are dating, you see each other a couple times a week and you have exciting sex because it isn't all the time and you want to keep the other person's interest. So, where does it go from here? Eventually, they will fight more because Gavin seems to wait for sex and she stalls and doesn't want it. I said earlier that it seems that Julia takes a bath forever then puts on creams forever, then doesn't do anything to turn him on. He waited in bed for like over an hour for her, then she goes to bed. Again. Last night, he started eating her out and when he went to kiss her she got mad and went in the bath. I wonder also, if she is having qualms about the cameras or the project. If not for the early nights' sex sessions, you'd almost think they were one of the rlc fake (platonic) couples. I think there is the possibility this couple may self destruct and be out within a week. It's a shame because I really like them and liked their sex together and I want them to succeed. Maybe miscvoyeur is right, maybe people coming in as couples don't work here. I want to believe it can work, but this is a crucible being under the cameras. Even Akira and Charlie didn't last. Only those who they choose to have sex with and are compatible with seem to last for awhile. I think Voro concept may be doomed.

well I would say Christy has had a successful night.  I think this new guy is a good match for her and I hope they move him into voro. 

as far as Julia and gavin...  they are still new to voro and she may still feel uneasy in front of cameras.  gavin isn't shy.  im giving them time to adjust. 

if Christy brings the new guy to voro, things could get better for voro.  Julie and Christy seem to get along well.  we could see more games with both cples if he moves in.

im not sure why the rearranged the living room in voro, it was fine the way it was.  I guess maybe VV made them change it.  I guess change can be good sometimes.

I hate it that I cant view the bedrooms.  I miss all the hot action. 

Nice to hear from you, tallguy. Julia and Gavin are new relatively, it is true, and we should give them some time. But, I see little signs that others have noticed as well, that there are some clues that Julia and Gavin are not in tune sexually. And Julia inexplicably cries a little at times, usually after she and Gavin don't have sex. But, I think it is her that usually keeps it from happening. Gavin is absolutely devoted to her, will do anything for her, will not push her on sex much. They did this inane arts & crafts thing today where they cut up letters and painted them, for hours, put them on a cardboard, then got rid of it! They didn't even keep it. When Phil used to do things like that, he would keep it, put it up on a wall. They just basically killed time because they had nothing else to do and because she wasn't interested in having sex during the day. Mind you, Christy was out all day at Tver and they knew it, so they had the place to themselves. If I was a young couple, I would have jumped her bones in no time (well in a nice respectful way of course). But they did nothing. They don't even kiss much or snuggle. She seemed to try to hug Gavin a couple of times perhaps because she has been rejecting him, but today Gavin was not giving affection back. He seems a bit pissed at her. So they cleaned house all day, did laundry, anything to avoid intimacy. Then he waits in bed for her for over an hour, just waiting, not using his phone, and she takes a long bath, puts creams on and goes to bed. You know when I know they won't have sex? When she puts cream on her acne on her face. She won't have sex with that on her face. She has done that the last two nights. They used to have baths together, now they do separate baths or showers. There are definitely serious problems between the two that they are not confronting. Simple solution for Julia. Simply seduce him and give him sex even first thing in the morning. If he doesn't want it, she'll know she needs to talk it out and that they have problems. But, they are both calm people, not affectionate much, and they gloss over the problems. I really had much hope for them. And they are nice people and Julia has a killer body she is not shy to show. We'll know much more by tomorrow night.

hey mr1010,  I try to watch what I can. I have missed some but I did watch tver a little only to see what Christy was doing.  it was kinda nice to see Christy having fun, altho I rather see her in voro having fun.  I  don't care to watch tver. 

as for Julia and gavin, I try to watch what I can. I don't get to see much on free cam. I really like Julia. shes a gorgous young lady with a amazing figure.  gavin seems nice but he does remind me of phil at times.  I do notice that they don't get affectionate at times, but many couples are like that.  the sex will happen between them, you just need to be patient. I sure things will heat up soon.

I don't worry about it.  anything can happen at any given time.  I know it can get boring sometimes, but if it was all sex 24/7, it would be awful and get dull very fast.

yeah, that's true, tallguy. I basically look forward to seeing them have a good sex session most nights at the end. I don't expect them to  have sex like Christy and new guy did. I just worry that something is wrong there. I know you can't see in their bedrooms now, but Julia has been kind of sketchy the last couple of nights in bed with Gavin. I think he was real horny last night and she let him eat her a bit, wasn't much into it and rejected having sex or giving a bj. He is very patient and not demanding of her but he was a little upset. Today, he wasn't affectionate much, she tried a little, but when it came time for bed, she stalled with long bath, creams, etc., then no sex. He waited like an hour in bed for her not even much using his phone. Then, nothing. And she doesn't have her period and the cameras shouldn't bother her after the other couple of nights. So what's up with her? She has also cried a little to herself a few times. And the arts and craft stuff was crazy. I think they did it because she didn't want them to be intimate and he was considerate of her. They also cleaned the apartments incessantly all day. My feeling based on my experience, is that they are avoiding intimacy. He because he doesn't want to be inconsiderate, her because of some unfathomable reason. I wonder if they'll last another week, particularly if Christy is not around. She at least spices things up. I hope I am reading too much into this, but the signs are not good.

I don't know if they read camcaps and understand English, but if you do Julia, you are a nice girl and a nice couple, but tend to your man, he has needs as do you. And the project kind of requires some sex.