Voronezh - Split 6

dudeinlove91

yeah  show for the camera. And they possibly be leaving apt at 13.00 hours. Same as yesterday.

They have left indeed. But Gavin had a bag with clothes, I don´t know if this is also daily routine.

Can somebody please call Christy, flat is empty and beautyful daylight in her bedroom...  ;)

Screen_Shot_12_07_15_at_10_55_AM.png

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if they read camcaps and understand English, but if you do Julia, you are a nice girl and a nice couple, but tend to your man, he has needs as do you. And the project kind of requires some sex.

I don't know how many relationships you have actually been in, but women are not sex dolls. Sometimes they are in the mood, sometimes not. "Tend to you man?" What year do you think this is? If they are to resemble a real couple in any way shape or form they will have ebbs and flow to their sex lives. We all understand that they are in a unique situation but your calls for sex in both apartments every day is just too over the top and in the end says more about you than the VV participants.

Like I said, rather than still being up making a post at 2:00 AM, chill out.

And they left for another photo, fucking shooting. possibly they going to return around 19.00 hours. I'm pretty sure they work together as partner whatever they doing. What those two people have common is just way they make money. no more no less.

If you pay them they can easy be that ever you want it to see.

Tomorrow is seventh day since they came to apt. Just wonder how long they going to stay. 7,10, or 14 days. they are hired to perform and i don't think they going to stay for longer time.

I didn't see luggage when they arrive and even later didn't notice nothing which can indicate to me that they planing to stay for longer period . No additional clothes has been moved to apt. Best of my knowledge

Obviously we are not paying enough. Too many free viewers...

They have arrived with luggage, Julia with a big suitcase and bags

Screen_Shot_12_01_15_at_05_29_PM_001.png

best of my knowledge three bags and she is out now with two of those bags.  I may miss something, but  this is what i know.

The suitcase is placed in the cabinet/wardrobe behind the right door. I remember her moving it to store it.

here you see more

Screen_Shot_12_01_15_at_05_27_PM.png