Voronezh - Split 6

dudeinlove91

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, yes i think he is a different guy, but i dont think he is moving in, akira is on his bed that means he is still there,so there is no room for new guy unless he move in with christy,

Yeah, he's a different guy. It doesn't matter if he moves in or not, I just wanna see her banging the shit out of him ;)

New guy at Tver possibly for Christy? If Akira left project, then definitely Christy might move there with new guy. But they have to test them together first. Or maybe Akira is gone with Charlie for now and he will be back in a few days. Who knows? How do Julia and Gavin look today together? Any problems between them after last night's rejection of sex?

Oh, I see Akira and new guy. I think I have seen new guy before, a friend of Ivo or Petra, probably Ivo since Petra is not back yet. And Christy is over at Tver dressed up in costume. Good. Imagine Christy taking on 3 guys (where is Sonia?)! I don't see this as long term solution if Akira stays especially if Charlie comes back on weekends. But let Christy have some fun and get her away from Julia and Christy.

since they came back they have been cleaning up, there is some thing wrong with their relationship it looks they are trying to avoid been  intimate like sit and talk watch tv or kiss or just touch, some people have intimacy pro blame they cant express passion, this is the firs night the have been alone since they got here and they avoid each other by being busy 

I don't think it is that, sat 11, although I was a little concerned last night when she rejected sex. Watching this couple for a few days now, I think this is how they are during the day or early evening.They are a regular couple and I can tell you from experience regular couples do not cuddle or touch each other all the time. And with Christy out, they decided to clean the apartment. I think later we will see sex and more intimitacy. I did see Julia hug Gavin earlier. It was sweet. Now, things may get a little boring if they don't have another couple in Voro.

I don't think it is that, sat 11, although I was a little concerned last night when she rejected sex. Watching this couple for a few days now, I think this is how they are during the day or early evening.They are a regular couple and I can tell you from experience regular couples do not cuddle or touch each other all the time. And with Christy out, they decided to clean the apartment. I think later we will see sex and more intimitacy. I did see Julia hug Gavin earlier. It was sweet. Now, things may get a little boring if they don't have another couple in Voro.

i hope you are right mr1010, so far its been watching rlc. its not just the sex i just like to see them have fun entract with each other and make it fun to watch them as well not look like bored room mates and i know they are living their lives but they are here to entertain as well, not just sex at the end of the day a bit more of this

Capture_2015_12_06_18_59_05_510.jpg

sat11, they are doing some arts and crafty game now. Who knows what it is? If it is fun and gets them sexy I am for it. But it feels like killing time. They need another couple there. And Christy is in Tver now. Will something happen for her there? She should try to make it with new guy. But she keeps flirting with Ivo. No good can come of that.

And today possibly now for past two hours I'm more that less disconnected. Problem with server is still there. Or it's simply to much pressure put it on the server .

They are running their backup server, since their main server died yesterday.

But they need to improve their hardware in general.