Voronezh - Split 6

dudeinlove91

Yeah, I missed their show. But, I can catch a similar one online if I want. Strangely, I actually like getting to know the stars when they are off duty, seeing them with their hair down. They play silly games and flirt like young adults do. And Julia, Gavin and Christy all like each other. Especially since Christy knows about them and maybe trying to hook her up with some shoots. They still have to hook up Christy with someone in Voro. Ivo's friend is obviously not staying, may visit from time to time. Now, if Akira was broken up with Charlie (which I don't think he is, she only moved out), she could try to make it with Akira, although I don' think he is her type. Hey, maybe they can get one of Julia's friends in the industry to move in with Christy.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching earlier, and Julia, gavin and Christy were having fun. also it was nice to see Julia and gavin bein flirty with each other.  they are a nice couple.  Christy really needs to have a guy move in.

I don't understand the Christmas deal?  can someone explain how it works?

big thanks to those who post pics so that we can see what we missed.

How are you doing tallguy? Sorry you are missing some of the action, although as you no doubt heard most of the action is on the outside. Do you have the links to Julia and Gavin's clips? (Someone suggested we not mention too much specifics about their outside work, in case VV didn't know, though  I think they knew all along). Strangely, it is actually interesting to watch Julia and Gavin with their hair down outside of their industry. And I like watching Christy now. I hope they get her somebody soon. And do you know that it looked like Julia was speaking to someone on the phone about Christy, may be trying to set her up to do a shoot?Isn't ironic that now it seems that Christy is the more innocent one (though hardly innocent after her night long sex with Ivo's friend a couple of nights ago).

Nice sex pics. Sorry I missed the action. I've been busy watching her videos. She has certain favorites (anal/ facials). Love her facials. She did at least one girl on girl, but no other guys. BTW, I have noticed something about Julia. She looks at the camera in her videos a little too much. If she was a real actress she would flunk out, not supposed to notice the cameras. She does the same thing sometimes at VV. But, other than that, her sex is amazing. More interested now in seeing if Christy gets a gig or a guy at VV. And it is interesting to see their real lives. How often do you see the real lives of "actresses" in that industry? VV is sort of in a lull now. Charlie left, Petra is out for now, Christy doesn't have a guy. They need to do some stuff. Just getting ''actor and actresses" from that industry alone isn't going to solve their problems. Funny thing is, I'm not watching quite as often now. I think the revelations about the couple have made it slightly less desirable for me to watch VV and Tver is real boring. About the only thing I've been watching lately is the interaction between the three in VV and hoping to see some sexy stuff from Christy.

great video of Julia and gavin. thank you misha for posting it.  mr1010 im doing good, thanks for asking.

does anyone know how the Christmas deal works on VV?  I read it but don't understand it too well.

mr1010..  I agree that tver is boring now, even tho I don't watch tver hardly.  I really miss dizi , she was my fav to watch in voro.  now im only interested in Julia and gavin.    Christy is nice, but im not into her as much now. 

I want to resign in to VV, but im not so sure its worth it right now.  VV needs to spice things up a bit.

What no anal? They save the better stuff for their other gigs.

I have never understood the obsession with anal. I'm not criticizing. To each their own. Some women seem to like it but they are few and far between. I think for many men it is just a power play, let's see if I can get her to do it.

For the record, yes I have and a well looked after vagina feels infinitely better.