Guest Split 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times. Finally some life in that apartment.

Well, I'm not sure about that. The former parties in this apartment gave us not many memorable moments to be honest. It's always the same. Way before midnight all of them are stoned or drunk (or both). And there is always some drama between the blond girl and her boyfriend. If we are lucky we will see some ladies in the shower the morning after...but that's all.

But RLC is desperate after Kammi and Kristy left. So they will try anything to shake things up a little  :)

Guest bobbyjoe

Well, I'm not sure about that. The former parties in this apartment gave us not many memorable moments to be honest. It's always the same. Way before midnight all of them are stoned or drunk (or both). And there is always some drama between the blond girl and her boyfriend. If we are lucky we will see some ladies in the shower the morning after...but that's all.

But RLC is desperate after Kammi and Kristy left. So they will try anything to shake things up a little  :)

j agree,we have see this party j think 4 times with this guests but j watch again because there is nothing interesting in the other appartments,rlc do that probably for try the all members have cancelled suscription after the departure of kamila/kristy renew but sorry rlc,j'm not interesting because j know after this night party there is 29 boring days after with membership soo j save my place with the free cameras,j wait a very big updates with some appartments and kick some couples like leora,maya,dasha,suzan,nora...tired see the same couples during 3 years

Guest bobbyjoe

Demid really like to be a kill joy. First he stop Dasha from entertaining us now he shows up at the party and kills the mood there. WTF

demid is here? dasha/demid prefer the party for play with cards like my grandfather :D

Guest bobbyjoe

j imagine the rlc team after this party will finished,

mmm ok it's time for make the counts guys,let see how many members we have got this night with this party,

mmm 9...not bad

j imagine the rlc team after this party will finished,

mmm ok it's time for make the counts guys,let see how many members we have got this night with this party,

mmm 9...not bad

con la mierda de servidores que tenemos vamos a ver una mierda como un piano de grande .