Guest Split 2

Does anyone have any idea why Yulya's ex-boyfriend has been sleeping on Dasha's couch for the last several days? And, today, there were 2 of his buddies that were visiting there also. I wish Dasha was having the girlfriends over instead of the guys.

I guess Dasha is just a sweetie who will help out anyone who asks for help. I wish she could get rid of Demid and get a girl roommate instead. That might be fun to watch. She's had quite a few good-looking girlfriends at her parties over the last several months.  :drool:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any idea why Yulya's ex-boyfriend has been sleeping on Dasha's couch for the last several days? And, today, there were 2 of his buddies that were visiting there also. I wish Dasha was having the girlfriends over instead of the guys.

I guess Dasha is just a sweetie who will help out anyone who asks for help. I wish she could get rid of Demid and get a girl roommate instead. That might be fun to watch. She's had quite a few good-looking girlfriends at her parties over the last several months.  :drool:

Perhaps do they still together, and Yulia's just a little unfaithful ... ::) ::) ;)

Guest bobbyjoe

this party was a big flop,only one post and one photo,nobody are interesting by this appartment,time to refresh !

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like they're not together anymore. She doesn't seem to be interested in him, doesn't want to kiss him or anything. He seems to be staying at D&D for some time now.

He's a Freeloader.  In Canada we call them Cheap Bastards.

• 2 weeks later...