ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gixer

i have done here what i wanted to do lol get you all going you sad fucking freaks !!

bye bye morons

what you really mean is, you came here to hurl abuse, which is also alegal and carries a penalty more than posting a few pics or vids. I think everyone here knows the nature of your comments, but i doubt anyone cares what you thinks.

Have a nice day :-)

Guest ww_watcher

Nikon (they make nice optical devices BTW), check out the "Share this with.." portion of the archive page. You can send the snaps shots and links to friends NOT on WW. Think about it, the only ones who see the "reproductions" are the ones who come here, the same as the ones who go to WW. Do you see anything from Cam4, or 'fuze, or that ilk, here? If you do it's very rare. They are just as easy to capture and repost. That would suggest we are discerning wankers. There are no profits made from the repro's either on WW or CC. You are calling names but protecting no one.

Guest bobby60

i have done here what i wanted to do lol get you all going you sad fucking freaks !!

bye bye morons

I totally agree, but dont feed the trolls here. You only put more to the fire. Ignore them, because they just like these fights. Thats what internet trolls do..they are named as archetypal Machiavellian sadists

bye bye morons

I totally agree, but dont feed the trolls here. You only put more to the fire. Ignore them, because they just like these fights. Thats what internet trolls do..they are named as archetypal Machiavellian sadists

I saw that phrase and my first thought was, WTF??  My second thought was, Damn, Bobby...that's a pretty cool phrase!.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/online-trolls-are-psychopaths-and-sadists-psychologists-claim-9134396.html

Thanks, Bobby!!

I don't know how anyone could agree with that troll, but each to their own i guess.

As for the psychologist's claims, an intelligent person would tell you psychopaths have no empathy so trolling would not be part of their modus operandi.

But I suppose they have to justify their high fees and their degree by at least attempting to sound intelligent.

My ww informant and, sometimes source of pics, clued me in on thuisserver which is now Elite-only and out of my view.

But not any longer.

They, once again, have their own webcam set up.  You have to register and become a member of her site, but it's easy to do.  She has 3 cams which may or may not be operating at any given time.

Here is where she's at:  http://37.251.76.54:55555/joomla/

post-483-145739611946_thumb.jpg