ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

i am sorry :( i dont know why it wont let you watch, without restriction, i can watch whether i have invite code or not using the script code i use, but even without it, i can view cams with the invite codes, i have many. I don't know what to suggest.

Hey private1, I have been reading here for a while now, but i think you're either a bad joker or a plain liar. That script of yours doesnt do a thing, and those codes you send dont do anything either.  The screenshots you posted are not of any cams at all, just the general stuff that everyone can see anyway.  So put your money where your mouth is, post me a current picture from livedirksland !

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, i think you're full of sh*t !  The pages you published are just indexpages, no cams, and not even elite index pages.

So, the livedirksland cam, it containes time and date in the screen ...

Put up, or shut up !

i dont go on that site anymore,  but for you to come here and call someone a liar on your 1st post.  Maybe you can post something to help people ?

Hey, that broad made me sit and write that code for quite a while, and it doesnt do sh*t. So either she is a pranker or a egotistical for the attention.  And read  back, no one yet wrote that her stuff actually works.  I only read that it doesnt work, which is my experience with her stuff as well.  So draw your own conclusions ....

Hey, that broad made me sit and write that code for quite a while, and it doesnt do sh*t. So either she is a pranker or a egotistical for the attention.  And read  back, no one yet wrote that her stuff actually works.  I only read that it doesnt work, which is my experience with her stuff as well.  So draw your own conclusions ....

members from that site, also come on here reading messages. they could have seen the post, as it was made a while ago, and changed the script.  They have also been blocking ip address's

Hmm, suspiciously quit all this sudden. Jojogunne and private1 say it works, i say it doesnt, and i'm not the only one who says it doesnt. So, both Jojogunne and private1, proof you're not liars to this forum.  Give us that screenshot !