ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

Guest JMattheij

The sole reason for the existence of this site is criminal. Copyright violation, underage adult content, hacking, stalking. I really don't see the point of it and 'Admin' is hiding behind anonymity. If this were an upstanding business I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't get away with the general content posted on this site. It's clearly not made in good faith.

If you want to discuss camarades.com go make a facebook group, then watch it be shut down the moment people start engaging in the kind of behaviour that is fostered here.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sole reason for the existence of this site is criminal. Copyright violation, underage adult content, hacking, stalking. I really don't see the point of it and 'Admin' is hiding behind anonymity. If this were an upstanding business I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't get away with the general content posted on this site. It's clearly not made in good faith.

If you want to discuss camarades.com go make a facebook group, then watch it be shut down the moment people start engaging in the kind of behaviour that is fostered here.

Yeah, yeah...we get it.  You don't like CamCaps.  Your first post to this thread made that quite clear.

But do you really have to keep repeating yourself...instead of answering questions that are asked?

I have never seen under age content on this site. Thats not what its about. If it was I wouldnt be here. In fact in terms of underage crap by far some of the most questionable things ive seen have been on your site (nina). Its not against the law to discuss things that are copyrighted,  which is I think what this site is about. You have a lot of fans here, I think your doing yourself a disservice by being so confrontational.

For JMattheij.

Are you?

First, as with all those who have written that I am Renzo.

IDIOT.

Second thing, if only because you made ​​money by selling a site, can not afford the slander and insult people.

IDIOT.

Third thing. If your site is not good because you've got it all wrong, do not blame the people coming to your site.

idiot-

Fourth thing. If you would like denounce someone just do it. Do not come here to make your sermon.

IDIOT.

Fifth thing. If you have something against people who are not present and can not fight back, you do not even talk about them.

IDIOT.

And now that you are here, you have to explain to me what the fuck is the code to enter into the entry in your site. New people can not see the webcam. On the page of the new webcam is written only: presented by:

I have had codes of Ann and there was no written presented by Ann.

And after all this, you still write a thousand lines to insult people, I reply

from now

IDIOT.

I hope Ann can read everything you've written and will write.

In this way Ann can understand how the snake had relations.

I have now printed your post with your address.

Soon, I'll use it for my bodily needs

@Jacques M...:

hallo, nun machen "Sie" bitte einmal einen Punkt und denken nach.

Wenn Sie hier öffentlich irgendwelche User  beschuldigen ist das schon üble Nachrede. Zumal Sie nicht wissen ob Saldobraso wirklich Renzo ist, JoJogunne xxx und so weiter und so fort. Solche Anschuldigungen haben Sie bitte privat vorzunehmen!!!

Die Veröffentlichungen der Namen, Bilder usw. der sogenannten (ob es denn wirklich wahr ist bleibt dahingestellt) "Stalker" auf ww.com war schon nicht korrekt.

Als Geschäftsmann sollte Ihnen das bekannt sein.

Ich bin mittlerweile wirklich froh darüber, dass ich zu dem Kreis der IP-Gebannten gehöre. Es wäre mir ein leichtes, einen neuen Account auf camarades zu eröffnen. Schliesslich gibt es noch Pc-s in dem geschäftlichem Umfeld (wegen der IP). Zudem habe ich engen Kontakt zu 2 "ELITE-members".

Da für mich jedoch diese Seite zu einer Ansammlung von Psychopathen verkommen ist lege ich keinen Wert darauf, zurückzukehren.

Werden Sie glücklich mit lIhrer Geschäftsidee, Jacques - aber halten Sie sich zurück mit diesen öffentlichen Beschuldigungen/Verleumdungen.

You're a funny bunch here.

First you do what you can to destroy the site, then you all whine about how you can't hack it any more and by the way does anybody have an invite for that really bad site.

One by one, each of you is responsible for the scaring away of one or more *very* nice people. You've done tremendous damage to people's lives, both individually and in the aggregate. You tell me how to run the website at the same time that you are hell bent on destroying it.

For the longest time we did not have the manpower to keep jerks like yourselves off the site and you abused that tremendously. Idiots like Renzo (who is right here every day) think it is their god given right to harass the people they are obsessed with. Show up unannounced after doing a whole bunch of creepy detective work to figure out where their victim lives.

Cause people to contemplate suicide, move to different countries.

The major reason why I've tightened up the rules over the years is to simply limit the amount of abuse and discomfort the website causes in peoples lives. You're a bunch of scum and the website I'm posting this on is a complete fraud. They hide behind the terms-of-service that you're not supposed to post copyrighted and privacy infringing information here and yet that seems to be the sole reason that it exists.

jojogunne, you're a nice specimen. You're talking with yourself under various accounts, I suggest you go see a shrink before it gets out of hand and spills over in your real life.

Anna Maria Manzo, you too are more than ready from some help from Great Brittains finest in the psychiatric department.

The lot of you are a destructive obsessed collection of borderline criminals and stalkers.

If you want to do all of us a service stay the hell away from camarades in the future, do *not* buy a subscription, do not in any way shape or form interact with the users there. If ONE more person complains to me that they have left because of your harassment I will haunt you for years to come and I'll bankrupt you in the process.

Jojogunne knows I'm not bluffing, take my word for it. So far anybody that decided to mess with me over the longer time has found out that I am not kidding when it comes to this, I can afford to sue you all into the ground for the damage and misery you have caused.

ww.com was a great website until you lot showed up, it's high time we put a stop to it. If that means shutting the website down then so be it, that makes the damage claims only larger.

Best of luck to all of you, I hope you enjoyed your collective run of spoiling other people's lives but be aware that that is a street that runs both ways.

Jacques Mattheij

CEO Camarades BV

Anna Van Renesseplein 8

1911 KN UITGEEST

THE NETHERLANDS

Moderators of camcaps.net: I will be monitoring your site closely, if there is ever another cap from camarades.com posted in any one of these threads, copyrighted material posted and/or private information about any one of our members then I will sue you without further warning or C&D, I consider this message full notice and will send a copy of it to your support and domain contacts. I fully expect you to delete *ALL* members that have been active in the ww.com, camarades.com and related threads that have posted copyrighted material, which you are *very* well aware of. I'm not going to go item-by-item through your site in order to give you examples, you can wholesale close these and related threads and ban the relevant users far more effectively than I can. If you fail to comply with this then I will go after you to the maximum extent of the law. In the past such action against other forums like this one has been very effective and has resulted in significant penalties for the owners of the website and the turning over of all their assets.

very well said,,people go on cam there for the purpose of seeing,or letting friends see them while they communicate with people who they may not be able to see any longer,and yes,,there are exhibitionists who like to go on cam,without the intent of being copied by pervs with no life,,and yes,i know when you go on cam you are out there for everyone to see,,but still not right to record and post everywhere.do you feel like a hero when doing that,or looking for approval in your miserable lives from your peers here?it may not be easy to run a respectable cam site,but i feel J has done a good job with WW,,the only thing was the mods that were in place before,,,key word,,'before',that has been rectified. i myself applaud J for coming here and confronting the scumbags who like to talk,record,and belittle people on cams.if they had a life of their own,,they would not have time to sit in front of a comp screen watching and recording cams. i know there will be shit said about this post,but thats normal here,,thank you for your time,,and J,keep up the battle,lol

Guest vision

sound like none can win with you lot what ever anyone does !! you puzzle me thats for sure !!a set of retards here im closing this account you all loop the loop !!

You're a funny bunch here.

First you do what you can to destroy the site, then you all whine about how you can't hack it any more and by the way does anybody have an invite for that really bad site.

One by one, each of you is responsible for the scaring away of one or more *very* nice people. You've done tremendous damage to people's lives, both individually and in the aggregate. You tell me how to run the website at the same time that you are hell bent on destroying it.

For the longest time we did not have the manpower to keep jerks like yourselves off the site and you abused that tremendously. Idiots like Renzo (who is right here every day) think it is their god given right to harass the people they are obsessed with. Show up unannounced after doing a whole bunch of creepy detective work to figure out where their victim lives.

Cause people to contemplate suicide, move to different countries.

The major reason why I've tightened up the rules over the years is to simply limit the amount of abuse and discomfort the website causes in peoples lives. You're a bunch of scum and the website I'm posting this on is a complete fraud. They hide behind the terms-of-service that you're not supposed to post copyrighted and privacy infringing information here and yet that seems to be the sole reason that it exists.

jojogunne, you're a nice specimen. You're talking with yourself under various accounts, I suggest you go see a shrink before it gets out of hand and spills over in your real life.

Anna Maria Manzo, you too are more than ready from some help from Great Brittains finest in the psychiatric department.

The lot of you are a destructive obsessed collection of borderline criminals and stalkers.

If you want to do all of us a service stay the hell away from camarades in the future, do *not* buy a subscription, do not in any way shape or form interact with the users there. If ONE more person complains to me that they have left because of your harassment I will haunt you for years to come and I'll bankrupt you in the process.

Jojogunne knows I'm not bluffing, take my word for it. So far anybody that decided to mess with me over the longer time has found out that I am not kidding when it comes to this, I can afford to sue you all into the ground for the damage and misery you have caused.

ww.com was a great website until you lot showed up, it's high time we put a stop to it. If that means shutting the website down then so be it, that makes the damage claims only larger.

Best of luck to all of you, I hope you enjoyed your collective run of spoiling other people's lives but be aware that that is a street that runs both ways.

Jacques Mattheij

CEO Camarades BV

Anna Van Renesseplein 8

1911 KN UITGEEST

THE NETHERLANDS

Moderators of camcaps.net: I will be monitoring your site closely, if there is ever another cap from camarades.com posted in any one of these threads, copyrighted material posted and/or private information about any one of our members then I will sue you without further warning or C&D, I consider this message full notice and will send a copy of it to your support and domain contacts. I fully expect you to delete *ALL* members that have been active in the ww.com, camarades.com and related threads that have posted copyrighted material, which you are *very* well aware of. I'm not going to go item-by-item through your site in order to give you examples, you can wholesale close these and related threads and ban the relevant users far more effectively than I can. If you fail to comply with this then I will go after you to the maximum extent of the law. In the past such action against other forums like this one has been very effective and has resulted in significant penalties for the owners of the website and the turning over of all their assets.

very well said,,people go on cam there for the purpose of seeing,or letting friends see them while they communicate with people who they may not be able to see any longer,and yes,,there are exhibitionists who like to go on cam,without the intent of being copied by pervs with no life,,and yes,i know when you go on cam you are out there for everyone to see,,but still not right to record and post everywhere.do you feel like a hero when doing that,or looking for approval in your miserable lives from your peers here?it may not be easy to run a respectable cam site,but i feel J has done a good job with WW,,the only thing was the mods that were in place before,,,key word,,'before',that has been rectified. i myself applaud J for coming here and confronting the scumbags who like to talk,record,and belittle people on cams.if they had a life of their own,,they would not have time to sit in front of a comp screen watching and recording cams. i know there will be shit said about this post,but thats normal here,,thank you for your time,,and J,keep up the battle,lol

1. There was no "hack" it was literally cutting and pasting the source code from the site.

2. We didn't do anything to scare people away. The stuff that scared people happened long before CC existed. Also, WW itself has a feature where you can record and screen shot the videos, they even have an archive. If those who broadcast were really that concerned about their pics/vids being saved they shouldn't have been on that site in the first place.

3. The reason people post pics and videos here is so that others can see what they missed and vise versa. It has nothing to do with trying to hurt those on cam, its really just away to follow the action if you will.

4. If people don't like the discussion here, don't come here its simple. Most of the "harassing" that I see is between members, and not directed at the people on cam. And really how are people comfortable with showing the world their wieners and beavers, but at the same time hyper sensitive to comments about them on a completely different site?

5. The purpose of WW was not so that friends could have a private chat and see each other.  It was a place to be an exhibitionist.

Guest vision1

it looks looks like you have a normal life you idiot  !!! your stuck to this place for gods sake you are all mental !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!