ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

very well said,,people go on cam there for the purpose of seeing,or letting friends see them while they communicate with people who they may not be able to see any longer,and yes,,there are exhibitionists who like to go on cam,without the intent of being copied by pervs with no life,,and yes,i know when you go on cam you are out there for everyone to see,,but still not right to record and post everywhere.do you feel like a hero when doing that,or looking for approval in your miserable lives from your peers here?it may not be easy to run a respectable cam site,but i feel J has done a good job with WW,,the only thing was the mods that were in place before,,,key word,,'before',that has been rectified. i myself applaud J for coming here and confronting the scumbags who like to talk,record,and belittle people on cams.if they had a life of their own,,they would not have time to sit in front of a comp screen watching and recording cams. i know there will be shit said about this post,but thats normal here,,thank you for your time,,and J,keep up the battle,lol

I don't know, bluto, if you are trying to be sarcastic or not.  After all, it was you who said the following about J.

the assholes cant leave well enough alone,cams are being restricted without cam owners consent,,wtf.but then again,,the owner will keep on doing as he wishes. must have little man syndrome.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small clarification on the recordings.

Why J does his sermon on GOOGLE?

Google is one of many that records everything.

Otherwise, it explains that many use the cached copy.

Jacques Mattheij asked google no longer to register your site.

(For this, the file that many of you were using no longer works.)

and in fact if anyone knows how to do, you will find that the cookies camarades, com there is a string where it says copy error cache.

Unfortunately for J even his site is crackable. As he did with the list of stalker who had entered into ww, com. and that surely someone invited him to take off.

Because he is the first to be outlawed.

it looks looks like you have a normal life you idiot  !!! your stuck to this place for gods sake you are all mental !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO @ we are all mental,,im not mental,its just  drugs.and im happy  :o hahaha

very well said,,people go on cam there for the purpose of seeing,or letting friends see them while they communicate with people who they may not be able to see any longer,and yes,,there are exhibitionists who like to go on cam,without the intent of being copied by pervs with no life,,and yes,i know when you go on cam you are out there for everyone to see,,but still not right to record and post everywhere.do you feel like a hero when doing that,or looking for approval in your miserable lives from your peers here?it may not be easy to run a respectable cam site,but i feel J has done a good job with WW,,the only thing was the mods that were in place before,,,key word,,'before',that has been rectified. i myself applaud J for coming here and confronting the scumbags who like to talk,record,and belittle people on cams.if they had a life of their own,,they would not have time to sit in front of a comp screen watching and recording cams. i know there will be shit said about this post,but thats normal here,,thank you for your time,,and J,keep up the battle,lol

I don't know, bluto, if you are trying to be sarcastic or not.  After all, it was you who said the following about J.

the assholes cant leave well enough alone,cams are being restricted without cam owners consent,,wtf.but then again,,the owner will keep on doing as he wishes. must have little man syndrome.

yes i did,and i wish i could delete that after giving some thought about the site (ww) and what he has done to protect the woman on there,,i admit the making anyone a mod thing sucked,but it was fixed.I guess anyone can run a website from there comfy couch,and some booze,,lol.

yes i did,and i wish i could delete that after giving some thought about the site (ww) and what he has done to protect the woman on there,,i admit the making anyone a mod thing sucked,but it was fixed.I guess anyone can run a website from there comfy couch,and some booze,,lol.

Fair enough.  I agree that anyone can have a change of heart and alter their opinion.

On another note, you've implied that there has been a problem with mods and some sort of action taken to resolve that problem.  I really don't know what you are talking about and I wonder if you could give the full story about this.

I know that, in the past, there was a set of mods...Jeannie, Penny, Craftsman and Caerwyn.  Then, I found out that Jeannie wasn't a mod any longer...Penny dropped in once in a while, but didn't seem concerned with what was going on, so perhaps she is not a mod any longer...and I don't know anything about Craftsman.  Caerwyn, I assume, is still involved with J in running the site.

So, what happened...what changed?

I'm not trying to be confrontational.  I really am interested in knowing about this.

Fair enough.  I agree that anyone can have a change of heart and alter their opinion.

On another note, you've implied that there has been a problem with mods and some sort of action taken to resolve that problem.  I really don't know what you are talking about and I wonder if you could give the full story about this.

I know that, in the past, there was a set of mods...Jeannie, Penny, Craftsman and Caerwyn.  Then, I found out that Jeannie wasn't a mod any longer...Penny dropped in once in a while, but didn't seem concerned with what was going on, so perhaps she is not a mod any longer...and I don't know anything about Craftsman.  Caerwyn, I assume, is still involved with J in running the site.

So, what happened...what changed?

I'm not trying to be confrontational.  I really am interested in knowing about this.

I myself dont know enough to talk about it,,all i know is it seemed like everyone was a mod,,or ratting on anyone for anything if they didnt like someone.Just seemed as a fave game was being played,but then again,im no fan of modding,i call it ,adult baby sitting.But unfortunately,some in this world need to be looked after.Im not one to start rumors,or start shit where it hasnt started yet,so i just say my piece,,sometimes too much when drinking, and watch the foolish comments on here and the ones crying because they cant see anything good for free.hahaha

J I don't not think this site is all the cause of problems with your site.

What killed you site is stalkers and stupid people.

Stalkers: The world is a scary place. You need to be very carful what information you give out. It is possible some people at WW gave out a little to much info and made it easier for stalkers. Not there fault but you just need to be careful. You can never stop all the crazy people out there.

Stupid people: Have a girl you know sign up to WW and go on cam. What is the first thing you will see in the chat? open boobs/Show tits. I went on cam a few times long ago and I was always fully dressed. And I would get asked to show stuff to and I am a guy. It did get old I would just kick the person out right way but still.

I am one of them weird people. Like I have said here before I like to see Ann do the topless/naked hula. I like to look at pretty women if they show more that is good too. I really liked when Anna (sleeping cam) would do her teasing on cam. A lot of the time she never really showed anything but it was sexy. Plus other women that showed or teased.

But I also like to chat with people. I use to go to Craftmaster site a lot. I even chatted with Ann there.  Mike/Craftmaster was very protective of her. If she was there and anyone said anything remotely stupid he would kick them.  His page was interesting it was neat to see him make something out of nothing.  I chatted with Penny on the weekends nights sometimes too. She had her band of regulars but if you were not stupid you could join in.  Talk about showing hair cool or her cat always licking but in front of cam cool. Ask about boobs = GONE. Butterfly/Lura was another one. It was interesting to talk to her and see other countries options on thing. I know we talked about Obama election once.  Charlotte was another one that would chat. She did not show but was sexy and funny.

I have talked to other to. It is fun talking to people from other countries and learn things.

Most of these people have left for one reason or another. Now Craftsman is back, Penny is back sometime. (kicks a lot) but most places that there are chats are gone.

I believe the rules changes did hurt WW. When you had to be on cam or elite to chat that sucked and was when I stopped chatting. If I was on cam it would slow my computer to much. I know why change was made. This was so people did not join and the first thing out of there mouth was show or do this. But I think it hurt the site more than anything.

Maybe your new change invite only will help the site.  The problem is how will new people find the site? If I knew how to "fix" the problem I would start my own site :)

2 years ago I was a mod on ww.com too.

But than my computer get hacked and Jacques said: you can be no longer mod.

today I dont want to watch ww.camarades longer.

I am happy with my banned IP.

hey xxxxx

I've made you assistant moderator on ww.com and have given you a free elite

membership.

You seem to have the right idea about where we want to take the site and

this is in recognition of that.

Your actions may not always take immediate effect, we are trying to get to a

'consensus' model where a number of moderators have to agree before

someone gets removed, right now that number is '2', in the future depending

on how this works out we may have to increase/decrease that number.

There are a number of buttons that will appear on users pages when you

visit them, these are 'terminate', 'adult' and 'deindex'.

The guidelines are that you may 'terminate' any user that is clearly not observing

the site terms of service or that is a nuisance to others, 'adult' is used to label

cams as adult if they are mislabelling themselves and 'deindex' is to remove

cams from the index that are not nice to look at but that are not violating

the terms of service.

Use your powers wisely

In case of doubt you can always ask Jan or me for clarification.

greetings,

Jacques

--

Jacques Mattheij

+31 6 30 366 241

J I don't not think this site is all the cause of problems with your site.

What killed you site is stalkers and stupid people.

Stalkers: The world is a scary place. You need to be very carful what information you give out. It is possible some people at WW gave out a little to much info and made it easier for stalkers. Not there fault but you just need to be careful. You can never stop all the crazy people out there.

Stupid people: Have a girl you know sign up to WW and go on cam. What is the first thing you will see in the chat? open boobs/Show tits. I went on cam a few times long ago and I was always fully dressed. And I would get asked to show stuff to and I am a guy. It did get old I would just kick the person out right way but still.

~snipped to save space~

Regardless what J has said in his rant here, you have almost exactly identified his problems with his site and CamCaps is not his major problem.

Where CamCaps made things hard for him is in regard to people posting pics and vids.  All the stuff he was saying about stalkers and such never happened here.  And when you get right down to it, only one person from ww/camarades really had any heartburn about the pics and vids:  Ann.  Of course, she and J have a history together that goes way back, so I can understand his irritation at CamCaps for that.  But I think he is going way off the deep end by tossing all his problems at the feet of CamCaps.

Now...let's talk about J's real problems:  Stalkers and Stupid People...and his own mods.

Stalkers:

I applaud J for the help and support he's given Ann and others when they've had problems with stalkers.  As you say, ron48, there are crazy people out there...and there always will be.  The first line of defense, though, must always lie with the individual on the cam.  Stalkers can't do anything unless that individual reveals personal information.  The best thing J can do in that regard is educate people who open their cams and chat on his site.

Stupid People:

J already has the best tools to combat these people built right into his site.  Anyone with a cam has the ability to /ban anyone from their chat.  They also have other tools to filter out those they don't want to talk to.  But, again, his problem was educating cam owners.  I probably instructed more people about how to use their /ban ability than HE did.  In my opinion, all the changes he made...preventing non-elites from using the guestbook...preventing non-elites from chatting...preventing non-elites from seeing selected cams (without even telling the cam owner he was doing it or why) only served to hurt his customers:  The people who had cams and who wanted to chat with people.

His own mods:

As individuals, I liked his mods.  They were fine people.  But they were given the task of doing their jobs while working under vague, ill-defined and downright discriminatory rules.  This required them to operate using their own personal, subjective interpretation and impressions about what was going on.  (I had one mod tell me privately that she didn't agree with what was happening to an Elite member...but that she couldn't do anything about it.)  Add to that the virtual impossibility for a person to mount an appeal concerning an action taken or a decision made against them by a mod and the result was a lot of people just getting fed up and leaving.

As I've said to J a couple of times, instead of coming here with his threats and rants, he would be better served by taking an honest look at his own site and his own actions.